Edge#122 scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game has been postponed.

They are trying to get as many units out to the US as possible to fulfill demand before releasing it in PAL land.

Them controllers ain't the quickest to manufacture.

Comment

Shall be getting Skies of Arcadia then...

Would prefer to get SoA for DC due to the price, but what you gonna do?

Comment

Arcadia is reviewed by us also today - http://www.ntsc-uk.com/MainContent/G...sOfArcadia.htm

Comment

*Scrolls to the final score, Smiles and places Order*

Having read about 6 reviews of the game, and being unable to get the DC version, it was the only choice I had.

..."Skies of Arcadia", a real modern classic, it actually fills a game genre that the Cube is gagging for currently.
          This is a tour de force of a program, and as mentioned right at the start, just what the Gamecube needed right now.
          Certainly, I feel dissapointed with the lack of RPGs for the GC. Although I will not refute the quality of SoA, more more innovation is also important!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorraine Kelly
            Nah, they're spot-on. Armored Core 3 is better as a mech game, even if it doesn't have a giant pad.
            No, Tekki is better than Armored Core 3 (but as good as Silent Line). Anyway, stop calling them "mech games". They are games with mecha in them.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that SB is due in June over here.

Comment

GAME have filled all of their pre-order slots (2000?) for the game. It was pulled from their site a couple of weeks ago because of this. The current state of play, as far as I'm aware is this...

* Still March 28th for UK. No pre-order slots left at GAME, and other stores will probably be similar. You won't see many of these in the shops.

* June for the rest of Europe.

Originally posted by Concept
                Originally posted by snowman
                WEll lack of demand i doubt . Quite the oposite i would ecpect.Maybe they need to make more units so it has been put back till summer.
                I highly doubt it.

The genre, price, controller, niche appeal of Steel Batallion, coupled together with a small XBox userbase is what'll be hitting the game in Europe.

It wouldn't surprise me if the amount of pre-orders in the UK alone are under a thousand.

Comment

I was talking to the man in the 'software store'. He said that they are ordering the game on demand. They have adverts in the store for it and have had several people ask for it (in that one shop). So if you live near one, maybe you should ask... Well if you can't get one elsewhere!

Comment

The scores seem more reasoned and balanced this month, going on what I hear from other people.

Comment

Working...
                    X