The xbox live formally known as Halo 2 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The xbox live formally known as Halo 2 thread

Alright then I guess its time to start the Halo 2 clan. Anyone who played with RB6 should already know the setup, but I will explain how it all works below in the rules post.
    Last edited by Mr Pump; 26-08-2005, 20:01.

Can we setup a game against RLLM this week? I'd love to play them guys. And win.

Comment

Also, have a game against my forum again.

Can anyone say 8 vs 8?

Comment

On rockets? Sure!

Comment

CLAN RULES Just so you know what its all about

First of all the clan is about having fun
          It should just be a way of people meeting up having and laugh, aswell as competative matches for those who want it (I know I've had at least one challenge). This is not about having the best clan stats on live and bitching about newbies as that gets pretty dull quickly so don't bother joining.

Anyone on the forum can join as long as they have a copy of the game and a live account. The usual forum rules of etiquette apply.

This is open to ALL skill levels, if anyone is new to live and Halo they can join up and learn the ropes with some friendly faces.

Everyone will be set to top rank so you can all recruit members, set up games and everything else you can do with Halo 2. I think this is Staff but I don't know for sure yet.

Comment

Never mind, just saw the disclaimer...
            Last edited by hankwangford; 09-11-2004, 16:34. Reason: Stupid eyes skipping the first post...

Comment

Originally posted by 007
              Also, have a game against my forum again.

Can anyone say 8 vs 8?
              Don't know, feel like like more of a challenge really

Can you really host 8 Vs 8, sweeeet!!!
              Last edited by Mr Pump; 09-11-2004, 16:46.

Comment

Help and Advice

Now I don't own this yet, going to wait until first thing Thursday so don't know the setup yet. So if anyone has a copy feel free to tell us the info.

On RB6 we had a four letter tag that goes infront of your name, this was NTSC if any one wants a different one tell me now.

Also we had a clan motto, so any ideas

Finally I know that you can register groups on Bungie.Net. I know this gets you some webspace and a forum and a brief desciption. Now most of this is pointless as we have our forum and webpages already here. Just want to know if there is any point to this as I know it links to the clan in someway and whether I should do it??

Comment

Thanks for including me in the list - my gametag is leathermashie.

Lathermashie was close but probably somebody completely different
                  If anyone wants to know what a leathermashie is, let me know!

Comment

I think it would be best to stick with NTSC as before. As for motto, have a rummage through the NTSC-uk Tee shirts threads for some ideas. I like:

"NTSC-uk: 16.7% faster than you"

Comment

Yup count me in.

Comment

I can't wait to get some Ish pwning in.

Comment

Well if my online Halo 2 is anything like my online Rainbow Six I'm the worlds easiest target - otherwise known as the "Token Kill Guy". You'll get your pwnage.
                          Last edited by Ish; 09-11-2004, 20:06.

Comment

I'm in too.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
                              I think it would be best to stick with NTSC as before. As for motto, have a rummage through the NTSC-uk Tee shirts threads for some ideas. I like:

"NTSC-uk: 16.7% faster than you"

Yeah thats a cool top shout for the motto

. I got a call from game and i can pick up my limited edition Halo set at midnight so expect to see me online at 12.30!!

Comment

Working...
                              X