X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind Mapping Software

Pretty good download manager
    Use Free Download Manager to download movies, torrents and other files at top speed!

Comment

right, a request, rather than offering, looking for a program to close programs and shut down the PC at a certain time, there's a few on download.com just thought I'd ask here first before giving them a try. Thanks.

Comment

Crap Cleaner - All in one program for deleting temp files, Internet history and a decent registry cleaner.

Litestep - Excellent shell replacement for XP. I use the non-step theme and its been more stable (and useful) than the standard XP one.

EAC - MP3 Ripper, superb quality

Everest Home Edition - Similar to Sisoft Sandra but without the benchmarks.

PSPAD - Excellent Notepad replacement that can open multiple files (tabbed a la Firefox) and has specific highlighting for a number of different computer languages.

Firefox & Thunderbird - Don't really need to say anything about these

Comment

Notepad++ gets my vote...

Comment

IZArc is one of the best compression utilities I've ever found. It manages plenty of formats and has a clear interface.
            Main site is currently down, so, here are some mirrors: UK Mirror, French Mirror, German Mirror.

Pixia is a Japanese image editing and drawing app. It has a nice interface, good tools and is translated in many languages. Plus, many tutorials are available online.
            English Site
            Japanese Home
            Last edited by Gabbi; 18-06-2005, 06:16.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
              right, a request, rather than offering, looking for a program to close programs and shut down the PC at a certain time, there's a few on download.com just thought I'd ask here first before giving them a try. Thanks.
              I know this is a bit late but I recently tried out AMP WinOFF.

Its simple, intuative and works like a charm.

Comment

3D Exploration (Shareware)
                A nice little program to view all sorts of images. Even some 3D file formats are supported.
                There are various versions out there and you?ll have to search through google for a good place to download it.

Autodesk Gmax (link)
                Free 3D modeling and animation program from Discreet.
                It is basically a stripped down version of their commercial product 3ds Max.
                Some games have plugins for download that makes it much easier to create content for those games (e.g. Quake3).

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbi
                  IZArc is one of the best compression utilities I've ever found...[/url]
                  Thanks. This program rocks!

Comment

This whole site pwns.

Comment

VeryPDF provides software like PDF editor, PDF viewer, PDF converter, Business Office document process, multimedia application and the related Software Development Kits of VeryPDF.

Some cool looking PDF tools.

Comment

Klipfolio: RSS, local weather & more.

KlipFolio is an information awareness and notification application for Windows. It allows you to easily monitor a wide variety of real-time information services right on your desktop. We call these information services Klips.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Some interesting looking system adminstering tools

Comment

I recommend this:

Though they still have much work to do, it is amazing that it is free.

Comment

Have you done any work in Blender? I would like to learn but I cant find enough useful documentation. If you have a recommendations that would be great.

Another link

Free CD/DVD burning software.

Comment

http://www.go2pdf.com/product.html Freeware PDF Printer

http://www.ipi.fi/~rainy/index.php?p...ect=rainlendar Very Cool Desktop Calender

Comment

Working...
                                X