No announcement yet.

thebuddahman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Xbox Half Life 2 off Chris and it arrived VERY quickly, well-packed and in great condition, with friendly PMs to boot. Great game, great seller, absolutely bloody good stuff all round.

Comment

Fast payment from Chris for DS game. Thumbs up
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought Chibi Robo from Chris, despite being in the middle of a house move he managed to keep in contact telling me what was going on and send the game quickly as well, all in all spot on. Ta fella.

Comment

Sold me Zelda Minish Cap.

Communication was excellent and postage was very quick.

Many thanks!

Comment

Sold me Zelda + Harvest moon items!

Top transaction.

Comment

Sold me a GBA game and it came quick and well packaged

Thanks

Comment

Bought some GBA Bit Generations games from this fine fellow. Everything was well packaged and arrived in ace condition.

Thanks again!

Comment

Bought Phantasy Star Collection (GBA) from Chris- it arrived quickly and was well-packed. Top stuff, thanks!

Comment

Sold Chris my bit.Generations games and my Spirit Tracks strategy guide.

Paid with epic speed and was a pleasure to deal with! Cheers!!

Comment

Bought an excellent item off the thebuddahman; said item was posted and received very rapidly in great condition.

Comment

Bought some animal crossing cards with e-reader from this fine chap.

All nice and smooth!

Comment

Bought a brand new Club Nintendo pouch for my 3DS XL and it arrived very quickly. Friendly comms too.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X