No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if the hurley / ben thing is a prelude to a lost offshoot series?

Comment

Originally posted by Wil View Post
      I heard the opposite and it will be on both the complete Lost boxset and the normal season 6 set. Doesn't matter, anyway. The second it comes out on either it'll be up on YouTube.
      And bang on cue, The New Man In Charge

Comment

And it's gone. I found another youtube link that I was going to post after I watched, but the second it finished a pop-up box came up saying it was taken down by disney.

Comment

I managed to watch it. As usual, it reeked of *click here*

Comment

glad i downloaded it straight away.
            thought it was pretty cool. they managed to answer quite a few little questions in those few minutes too. but i'm sure everybody will just piss and moan about it anyway.

Comment

I was against it, but having seen that... I want to see Lost 2...Ben and Hurley.

It made me happy, almost like seeing an old friend.

I want more.

Comment

Just finished watching lost from season 1 to 6.. Cried my eyes out a the end.

Comment

Comment

I will eventually give in and watch it all again from start to finish but not quite yet. I'm going through Carl Sagan's Cosmos at the moment - great stuff.

Comment

From a character angle it was a great ending

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        From a character angle it was a great ending
                        Yeah you could argue that the writers destroyed the mythos of the show by not having the flash sideways stuff be anything at all to do with the plot, but at the same time the show was about characters more than anything and they were all characters that were lost, so for them to all basicaly find a home at the end was in itself quite genius.

Comment

Yeah, loved the ending. Brilliant, and watchin it compressed (pretty much an episode every night) really kept the story up together.

Comment

Working...
                          X