No announcement yet.

The Commando Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** man, I just can't do that NYARRRRRRRRRr thing in text, it really, really needs a voice to do it justice! >_<

There's so many amazing quotes in this film. I thjink we can all learn from it.

Best quotes >_<

Sully : Here's twenty dollars to get some drinks in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter.
    Henriques : Heh.
    Matrix : You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

ROFL! How the **** could he keep a straight face through this?!?!?

Gen. Kirby : Keep on the airwaves and let me know if you hear anything unusual.
    Soldier : I'll keep at it. What are you expecting?
    Gen. Kirby : World War Three.

I can't stop laughing at how that bird says "General Kiiiiiiirby, General Kiiiiiiiiirby" on the radio when I hear his name >_<

Signing off with:

Attention all units, emergency on theater level, suspect six foot two, brown hair. He is one gigantic mother****er.
    AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
      Is this teh legendary film when he blows up the barrels around the building on the outside, but it explodes from the inside?
      Yeah, but the daft **** does it with Claymores! >_<

Comment

Someone at my work said that he hated this film. When I understandably grilled him as to why, he said, "It's so ghey."

That's the whole jockin' point, man!

Aahhh. Sheer homoerotic perfection. I *like* this film.

Comment

lol boog, a thread months after it was on? ;p

Apparently, Vernon Wells, actor who plays Bennett, likens Bennett to "Loc".
          XD

Comment

Least I don't wear chainmail vests like you Space

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
              Funny videos, fail videos, funny pictures, funny galleries, funny links, flash games, jokes, caption contests, photoshop contests
              Did anyone here those mp3's where they use the samples on this link and make insulting phone calls to various places? I dont know how they managed not to bust out laughing down the line. The people were so dense they did not get it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Space Cowboy
                lol boog, a thread months after it was on? ;p

XD
                I don't watch it on telly dude. Every house should own a copy of this. It's like the film version of the Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                  Its brilliant how he managed to get that `raurgh` into Total Recall

Fat Bald bloke :"You blabbed Quaid, you blabbed about Mars...."

Arnie : "I've never ever been to Maaaaayyyaaaauuuuurrrsssss !!!!"
                  ROFL! - Arnie's stupid scream is so MINT! It cracks me up every time! When he rips them big TONK-OFF metal restraints off that mind control machine he busses it sick and I'm rolling!

Kamaaan! Give zeez people aaer! XD

I don't watch it on telly dude. Every house should own a copy of this. It's like the film version of the Bible.
                  That's so blatantly true!

Comment

omfg Total Recall, I shoulda made this an Arnie Appreciation Thread! :O

That film was so amazing! How scary was the bit where they were turning into Martians! I was only about 8 when I saw that!

And why haven't we got Johnnycabs yet?!?!

And Benny's death was amazing! :O

Quaid: BENNY! HERE!

Benny: Where the **** are you!?!?!?

Quaid: SCREW YOU!!!!!

Benny: NYAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *splat*
                    Last edited by Tom Salter; 19-01-2005, 20:31.

Comment

Ben Richards: I will live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!

Comment

KILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Fit bird in yellow suit: What happened to BuzzSaw?

Richards: He had to split.

Comment

Total Recall :-

Benny ( after shooting Kuato the mutant leader ) : Hey man, I got four kids to feed.
                          Quade : Four ? What happened to number five !?
                          Benny : **** man you got me, I aint got any kids

And just for Saur :

XD

Comment

There all good but i have to agree with ruthless reviews that commando has one of the best post-mortem one-liners of all time in movie history and here`s the scene

The greatest post-mortem one-liner of all time is the following: Schwarzenegger has just chased down and run Sully's (David Patrick Kelly) Porsche off the road with an Austin Healy Sprite. After ramming the Sprite head-on at 80 miles-per-hour into a telephone pole, Arnold checks to see if Rae Dawn is alive and then pulls Sully out of the Porsche, demanding to know where his (Matrix's) daughter is. Sully tells him to **** off. Arnold says, "Listen, loyalty is very touching but it's not the most important thing in your life right now. Gravity is." No, that is not the best line. This is.

Arnold then carries Sully over to a cliff and dangles him over the edge by one leg (look for the wire holding Sully up). After some more words are exchanged, Schwarzenegger says to Sully, "Hey Sully, remember when I said I'd kill you last?" Sully then says, "Yeah, you promised you'd kill me last." To which our governor responds, "I lied." He then drops Sully off the side of Mulholland Drive. Now, I know what you are saying. That is technically a "pre-mortem" one-liner. Right, except for the fact that just before Schwarzenegger pushes Sully's Porsche back onto its wheels, Rae Dawn asks, "What happened to Sully?"

"I had to let him go."
                            Now that is one of the greatest lines ever. And don`t even get me started on arnie single handedly taking out an entire army

Comment

let's face it, Arnie is the mother****ing man...

Comment

Originally posted by Hodge
                                There all good but i have to agree with ruthless reviews that commando has one of the best post-mortem one-liners of all time in movie history and here`s the scene
                                Nah man, best part about that scene is that there's a ****ed Porsche that's just been rolled over. Arnie drops the dude, looks at his car that's just been put into a lamp post, rolls over the Porsche (which was dented to ****) and drives off in it, but the dents and bent panels have magically been repaired! >_<

Comment

Working...
                                X