No announcement yet.

The Commando Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i noticed that very funny but even better was when they rammed into the lamp post at 80mph without any seatbelts on (also one seat missing may i add) and they hardly moved To many classic moments and thats from one scene

Comment

Bad guy - "You gonna cooperate right?"

Matrix - "Wrong!"

Teh greatest movie of all time for one-liners. FACT.

Comment

Matrix: Wait for my signal
        Whatever her name is: What's the signal?
        Matrix: ALL ****ING HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!!!111!

Comment

"Did you know a sequel was considered, but never filmed; Arnold Schwarzenegger, by his own admission, was not interested. Commando II was rewritten and would later become Die Hard (1988)". - IMDB

How sick would that have been!!!

The 'Arnie growl' would be buss when he jumps of teh roof for sure

Comment

"Teh HELL with you! They're innocent women and children, all they want is something to eat, for God's sake!"

"Don't forget to send me a copy"

Ahhh... did anyone watch End of Days last nite? Man, that film suxxors. I went to see at at the fookin' cinema.

ALTHOUGH it does feature Arnie having seven bells of ****e knocked out of him by Blackadder's auntie.
            Last edited by anephric; 20-01-2005, 08:47.

Comment

Arnie is THE KING.

I'll be back.

'That means you have to cooperate - right?'
              'Wrong!' - Puts bullet in his head

Comment

Did you kno, the mall in Commando is the same one he filmed Terminator2 in...

Hows that for geek knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                  Ahhh... did anyone watch End of Days last nite? Man, that film suxxors. I went to see at at the fookin' cinema.
                  It's so rubbish - but Arnie saves the entire film when he busses "Eeezy wid ze hardwaer!" as that woman pulls a gun on him!

Comment

"Hows that for geek knowledge"

The Mansion at the end of Commando was the same one used in Beverly Hills Cop!!

Arnie for President!!!!

[while talking to a bunch of pretty ladies]
                    Biggs, Mall Security Guard: "Wanna see me kick some ass?"

Last edited by spagmasterswift; 20-01-2005, 10:17.

Comment

Predator and Commando, 2 of the best 80's films and imo in my all time top5, cheesy as they are, you can watch them over and over..

Only Robocop and Aliens have seen as much airtime...

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                        Did you kno, the mall in Commando is the same one he filmed Terminator2 in...

Hows that for geek knowledge
                        HAHA! Rumbled! It says that on imdb...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088944/trivia

Comment

Has anyone ever seen the 'propa' uncut version of Commando? Where Matrix twats the guy over the head with his own severed arm after 'coming out' of the toolshed?

Did the rounds on bootleg in the '80s. Why can't you get it on dvd... pft.

BTW, avoid the UK R2 dvd of Commando - it's missing a minute of aktion. Get the French/Dutch R2 dvd instead... it's only about ?7 delivered.

Comment

To me at least, most of the old Arnie films are classic!

Aside from what's already been said nobody has mention the great line at the end of Total Recall where he fights that guy on the lift, hold him over the edge and once he's fallen to his death Arnie throws him his arms and says

'See you at the party Richter' (althouh party sounds more like pardy!)

Never knew that there was going to be a Commado 2 which was later made into Die Hard - just imagine if Arnie did do it though?

'Yippie Ki NNNNnnnnYYYAAAAAUUURRR Motherfu....' Classic

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                              Has anyone ever seen the 'propa' uncut version of Commando? Where Matrix twats the guy over the head with his own severed arm after 'coming out' of the toolshed?

Did the rounds on bootleg in the '80s. Why can't you get it on dvd... pft.
                              Doesn't the uncut one just show the blokes arm getting severed, as well as the bloke getting a circular saw blade in the forehead?

Comment

The 'uncut' R-rated version shows 'all dose things' (and is the one to get on dvd from France/Holland etc)... in the fully 'uncut' pre-MPAA version Matrix hits the guy over the head with his arm and makes a deadpan comment (which escapes me at the mo: it was suitably droll )

Comment

Working...
                                X