Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duddyroar
    wheela - Awesome collection you have there. Just out of interest, how much did you pay for Final Zone? That's another game I need to 're-collect'. I still have the postcards from the first time I owned it in 1992...
    Again it was part of a big lot..but certainly less than ?10..prolly ?7 or so, brand new so I'm happy. Tbh I only got it as the copy I already had isn't in overly good nick and without the cards. I'll have a look when I'm at home, can send you a piccie if you want..and tbh if its how I remember condition wise you could have it for the price of p&p if interested.

Comment

Hmm .. in today's post cometh ... Syndicate (Mega CD), Saturday Night Slammasters (Megadrive), Wolverine : Adamantium Rage (Megadrive) and Robocop 3 (SMS). Sadly only Wolverine has manual, but all are boxed. Am most pleased with Syndicate! It's one of those ones that you just assume will never come into your hands without a hefty payout ...

Tirian

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
        i saw this too, wasnt it described as being on the saturn. wouldve of picked it up but already have the KOF and was after TOTD US version
        Yes it was, I was thinking I got it fairly cheap because he got it all wrong?

I reckon if it was described as Dreamcast games, they'd of ended at a higher price?

Comment

KOF99 EVO is generally regarded as the best home console conversion of the series, so it usually fetches quite a high price.

Comment

Saturday Night Slammasters (Megadrive)
            Tirian - How much did this set you back mate? I've only ever seen one other copy, and that's the one I own!

Comment

Tirian - How much did this set you back mate? I've only ever seen one other copy, and that's the one I own!
              Yeah, it is among the rarest Megadrive PAL titles. But as always, it's like the buses. You wait forever, and then ... I had a complete one, that I passed on to wheelaa at the weekend

I paid ?30 for the whole lot above, including postage. Not a bad score, I thought!

Tirian

Comment

Is it really that rare? I've had my copy for ages and never really thought anything of it, great game but I didn't think it was 'rare'. I've never heard anyone talk about it as being hard to find, but like I said I never seen another copy.

What kind of price do they usually fetch?

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian
                  I had a complete one, that I passed on to wheelaa at the weekend

With thanks

Comment

PM sent regarding that Final Zone, Wheela...

Comment

I have bought these from ebay before:

Bobble bobble
                      maga cd and games
                      and a few others I can't remember.

I have also listed Darkstlakers recently :doh:

Comment

Duddyroar: Hard to say really - you hardly ever see it in the UK. In fact, I have never seen a copy for sale in the UK! All the Capcom games seem to be pretty tricky to get hold of - look at Mega Man: The Wily Wars, and the Punisher .... I would say it is definitely rarer than both of those, and they are not exactly all over the place. As for 'value' ... hard to say. Mega Man is always going to pull in bigger money, as it is more desirable ... Slammasters is probably the least known, and of little interest to anyone but collectors.

wheelaa - a pleasure, as always ...

Gonna be having a bit of a tidy up at the house this weekend after flatmates have moved out, so will probably be around most of the weekend if you want to pick up the Action Chair .. or whenever really. But I wouldn't mind seeing it go soon-ish, as it does clutter the lounge up a bit, and I will have to start trying to persuade people they want to move in sometime soon. Although again, I'm not particularly hurrying on that one as I am quite looking forward to having the place to myself for a few weeks at least!

Tirian

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
                          i saw this too, wasnt it described as being on the saturn. wouldve of picked it up but already have the KOF and was after TOTD US version
                          ****ING RESULT!

"Hi, There has been a BIG mistake on my side that I listed this item and described as Sega Saturn. I am so sorry that these items are for Dreamcast(japan import). I understand your frustration and I deeply apologise for my mistake. I will happily give this item for free, and you will not need to pay it if you still want this. Again, I apologise for my mistake. I only realised when the bid ended. Please contact me if you still want this item and i will ship it for free.Thank you so much for your time. Rancor_no2."

I didn't even complain or anything... Should I offer to pay or not? I mean... I knew they was for Dreamcast... If I take them for free I might feel bad, but, he did make a mistake on his listing.

Comment

KOF99 EVO is generally regarded as the best home console conversion of the series, so it usually fetches quite a high price.
                            There was a time last year, when sealed copies of it were fetching ?15 to ?20

SegaSonic-if I was you, I would pay, it's a bit shady not to!

Comment

just got a snes + n64 and Oot super mario 64 super metroid Lttp and starwing for ?50 off some idiot

Comment

Originally posted by SegaSonic
                                I didn't even complain or anything... Should I offer to pay or not? I mean... I knew they was for Dreamcast... If I take them for free I might feel bad, but, he did make a mistake on his listing.
                                I think you should pay at least a little The guy selling them was very kind indeed.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X