No announcement yet.

Games you would like us to review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

densha de go is coming soon - tony hawks psp, no writer has expressed an interest in it as of yet

Comment

i would say pc games not the standard stuff we get here but japanes import pc games perhaps doujin stuff like melty blood /perfect cherry blossom etc or pc games such as metal slug /guilty gear x etc

Comment

Not sure if you've seen that. Not a review as such, but as close as you'll get

Other doujin stuff has been on the cards for a while, but unfortunately getting the software is a real problem.

As such if anyone has any doujin fighters / platformers that they'd like to loan us to use in a feature, feel free to PM me.

If I get a large enough mixture of games, then we'll put something together for your reading pleasure.

But please, no copies of "Super Taisen Tentacle Virgin Hole Invader Monotogari VI" or other crazy Hentai titles

Comment

Berserk (PS2) would be a nice review, been out for a while now & I'm not seeing it up (perhaps I'm blind).

Comment

i have collected a few doujin games

imperishable night (shooter pretty good to scoring reminds me of a cross between psyvarier and castle of shigikami 2)
            perfect cherry blossom (pretty much same as the above)
            melty blood and its addon good game kindoff nerfed it with release of patches
            queen of hearts 99 and 2001 good fighting games
            eternal fighter series another good fighter if not that good looking

and perhaps a few others

Comment

be nice to see a Forza review

Comment

I'd like to see more RPGs in your review section, especially "Tales of" and Star Oceans,
                but also some classics, but first there has to be a "retro" section first IMO... All I see are current-gen consoles, but some may be interested in older titles (like myself).

Comment

Well open your eyes bruv, and take a look in the features section for copious amounts of retro.

You've got the SNES week, the DC features, the Retrospectives and now the classic game series features. What more could you want from a site that is meant to be for current gens only?!?

If you're really keen on retro stuff you could always join the team, and write about your retro passion.

Plus you've got the retro forum for all your retro needs.
                  Last edited by gingerj; 22-06-2005, 07:25.

Comment

Er and the Retro feature on the homepage (Alex Kidd).

Comment

I would like to see a review of Chibi Robo & Killer 7 (I don't know which one to buy)

Comment

Killer7 review might have to wait till the US version is out. Chibi Robo should be with one of our reviewers soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerj
                          Well open your eyes bruv, and take a look in the features section for copious amounts of retro.
                          Sorry, did'nt know there were some in the features as I didn't really looked into that section... saw 'em now.

Anyways, I'd like to write reviews of some titles... Did one for RPGamer, but had no other experience, but oh well... is there a list of titles that are covered atm so I don't write for that specific games?

Comment

Hi, there's a search facility on the homepage www.ntsc-uk.com, so you can check.
                            Please PM me a copy of your review for RPGamer, or send me a link.
                            Thanks

Comment

Charlesr, any chance of the reviewers would take the time to review Super Mario Stadium Miracle Baseball(GC) and Mushihimesama(PS2). Thank you please.....

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                                Chibi Robo should be with one of our reviewers soon.
                                Did this ever get a review?

Comment

Working...
                                X