No announcement yet.

JulioBaptista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great trade, this time JulioBaptista purchased a nice minty oringinal version of Ico. Payment was instant and great comms. Thanks again.

Comment

Top friendly bloke, quick payer, what more could you ask for?

Comment

A smooth trade once again. Paid near enough instantly and kept me informed the whole time. Thanks.

Comment

bought amplitude from me. quick payment and great comms as usual, highly recommended!

Comment

Bought some GC bits from me. Paid very quickly and absolute pleasure to do business with.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Bought a DS game from me. Smooth transaction, would definitely deal with again! Cheers!

Comment

Bought Destroy all Humans from me. Everything went fine. Good Buyer.

Comment

Had UYA off of me, great buyer; fast, friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Yep, certainly deserves his positive feedback. I'm another very happy member with this guy's quick payment and friendly pms.

Would absolutely deal with again. Thanks buddy

Kindest regards,
                    Adz
                    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Great trader - paid quickly for some games, friendly comms. Many thanks matey

Comment

Bought an NTSC GC RGB cable from me, paid straight away and good comms.

Enjoy.

Comment

bought zombie vs. ambulance from him

excellent transaction and a friendly guy, thanks a lot

Comment

Bought Devil May Cry 4 from me, received payment very quickly, great buyer.

Comment

Brought Mass Effect off me. - Paid instantly with freindly PM's.

Thankyou!

Comment

Bought a phone off me. Great comms and payment sorting thingummies all round. Cheers ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X