No announcement yet.

JulioBaptista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold me a white psp, in tip top condition, arrived quicker than was arranged, well happy with this trade

thanks

Comment

Bought the superb Crackdown from JulioBaptista. Quick postage and good comms, what else could you ask for. Many thanks

Comment

Bought the Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box from JulioBaptista- arrived in good time and in excellent condition. Thanks!

Comment

Tip top fella who is also a great seller ! Bought 3 cube games off this fine fella , great comms, sent superfast , thanks buddy

Comment

Super fast and pleasant to deal with - much appreciated!

Comment

Bought an N64 game from JulioBaptista, good comms, fast delivery, item as described. Cheers

Comment

Bought Nintendo Puzzle Collection (NTSC GameCube) which arrived rapidly and safely.

Comment

I purchased a code for some MS Points from JulioBaptista and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks mate

Comment

Sold me a copy of Dead Space on the 360 and it looked like it had never been used which is great for people like me who like things to be kept as new. Posted quickly with no problems at all.

Comment

Sold a couple of Nintendo points cards to JulioBaptista and he was a pleasure to deal with. Recommended.

Comment

Top trader indeed - quick payment, good comms, all top notch

Comment

Fast delivery, and a good price, for Singularity on the 360! Thanks.

Comment

I put out a wanted thread for an original PlayStation and Carl got in contact with one.

He described it as almost mint with the box being a bit tatty round the edges and it may have been opened once. He was lying. It may as well been factory new!

Everything was in mint condition, postage was quick and friendly communication throughout. I would recommend Carl for any trades and hope to cross paths trading again. Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

Very quick delivery, great price and in fantastic condition as described. Would happily trade with again.

Cheers fella.

Comment

Great trader! Speedy delivery, and excellent packaging! Well done mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X