No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you come across any bugs/glitches in the game? Anything that might be cleaned up in the US or even PAL version? I really am looking for an excuse for not importing the japanese version. I've got too much to play already.

Comment

The voices are in English too?

MoFo2

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2
        The voices are in English too?

MoFo2

I'd guess so they have been on the rest of the series.

Comment

Yep. Voices, subtitles, menus, the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapp$ter
            Have you come across any bugs/glitches in the game? Anything that might be cleaned up in the US or even PAL version? I really am looking for an excuse for not importing the japanese version. I've got too much to play already.
            IMHO the game is perfect as it is. Capcom really have outdone themselves and have brought the franchise back on track.

Comment

Thanks for the fast replies

MoFo2

Comment

Originally posted by venom743
                IMHO the game is perfect as it is. Capcom really have outdone themselves and have brought the franchise back on track.
                I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Oh well, guess I'll have to get ordering then

Comment

It sounds mint. Keep the impressions coming people

Comment

It appears I must order it as well. Placing order at Play-Asia ...

Damn. This month will be expensive. Virtua Fighter 4 Evo, Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Viewtiful Joe 2 and now this.

Any particular framerate problems? Most new PS2 games appear to prioritize graphics over stable framerate. Which ticks me off, since I'd rather be able to play the game than ogle at beautifully chopping levels.

Comment

I haven't come across any slowdown as of yet and I'm pretty sure it runs at 60 fps.

Comment

Frame rate is fine, basically this is like 1 but much much better! I never played 2 but this feels like an evolution of 1, I'm still learning the combat but the system is tight, outside of 1 on 1 fighing games this is the best action/fighting games I've played tbh. (You can cause the frame rate to drop but you have to work HARD for it and it adds to the fun if you get me).
                        Last edited by optimusomega; 16-02-2005, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusomega
                          (You can cause the frame rate to drop but you have to work HARD for it and it adds to the fun if you get me).
                          You referring to some uber demon slayer time slowdown madness??? Heard there was a Quicksilver technique that adopted this. I thought I was excited when the original came out but the anticipation of this is not right!!

Comment

I don't even like DMC and I'm tempted by this. Seriously, stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                              I don't even like DMC and I'm tempted by this. Seriously, stop it.
                              Pete, this game is gonna be be slicker than the Fonz in a silk suit!! Videos are awesome, demo is just scary and this boy Dante has more moves than Hulk hogan in his prime

I have to wait for the PAL release and am planning my attack patterns already, hehehe!! Dante??? Yes master.... RIIIIIIIIISE!!

Comment

This is probably bull, I heard the US version will have more unlockables and will be harder.

Comment

Working...
                                X