Devil May Cry 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shoju
    Could Nero Angelo be an extra? He's in the trailers but no mention of him in the reviews I've read or on the offical site.
    He's one of Vergil's special costumes.

Comment

Originally posted by broly2012
      I'm also waiting for the Japanese version, just wondering if anyone has any idea why its been delayed a month, my theory is for the Japanse voice dubbing, for Vergil and any other new content, dunno, any suggestions?
      I think it's because Special Edition was conjured together to appease US gamers slightly miffed by the increase in difficulty on the default setting.

Seeing as the JPN version was the easiest of the three, it seems rather pointless releasing the SE in Japan. In saying that however, I think I too will plump for the Japanese version - nicer box art y'see.

Comment

Does the Special Edition version still have that awesome intro FMV (Where Dante fights the demons using the pool table etc, my fave cutscene in a game ever)? I had the U.S DMC3 & didnt like the save issues, and can't make my mind up whether to just get the JPN original or get this new version. Not sure i like the idea of a speed increase in the game, i thought DMC3's speed was pitched just about perfect.

Comment

Apparently the speed increase is optional, I think it's a lame idea myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants
            Does the Special Edition version still have that awesome intro FMV (Where Dante fights the demons using the pool table etc, my fave cutscene in a game ever)?
            Not only that, but it also has a cutscene viewer where you can view all the OTT Dante craziness whenever you desire.
            Last edited by Mephistopheles; 27-01-2006, 17:22. Reason: spelling err0r

Comment

Nooooo, I've lost all the vids I got from this thread - went back to this game and my skillz were non-existant.

Thought to myself, 'right where are all those Saur/ NTSC vids for a reminder?'

G.O.N.E.

Bugger.

Comment

Hehe, I still have a few of them tucked away on my hard drive never giving those up.

Infinite aerial rave enemy step with filthy bass tune playing FTW

Comment

Working...
                X