Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tom-nook

Hi,
    just today bought my modded Jap GC console from me.Really fast,responsive and friendly comms throughout and warp speed blink and you'll miss it instant payment.Basically a smooth like butter transaction.Really nice bloke to deal with and utterly recommended.
    Thanks famitsu1

Excellent buyer, paid instantly, friendly comms!
    Enjoy!

Comment

bought 512mb sandisk from this chap, fast delivery, quality item, packaged very well, you get the mr t seal of approval

Comment

sold him madden 05, paid very fast and with great comms.
        top guy to deal with

Comment

Sold him a few things.
          He paid me quickly, was really friendly and very nice to deal with in general.
          He also saved an orphanage from demolition... through the power of dance!

Comment

Sold Pro Evo to Tom Nook. Paid very, very quickly, great guy to deal with.

Comment

The first person I've ever bought from on this forum (after ages of peddling my own trash!) and what a guy! Well packaged and very fast delivery.
              Thanks bud!

Comment

Bought Zelda: Wind Waker from this cap - delivered within less than 48 hours of payment, so ultra quick and always friendly in PMs. Wouldn't even hesitate to deal with again.

edit: cHap, not cap!
                Last edited by charlie5; 19-05-2005, 17:34.

Comment

Excellent trader, super-fast PM's, faster than a speeding bullet payment & a thoroughly nice chap!

Thanks fella

Comment

I got a copy of Doom 3 from tom-nook.

Excellent and recommended trader in every way, fast pm's and fast delivery and my game came in a nice sealed bag....sweet!

Comment

Just got Mercury for PSP.

Good communication. Fast delivery. Recommended.

Comment

Bought Wipeout Fusion of this guy. Excellent stuff and really quick delivery. Recommended!

Comment

no probs at all. Good communication and received items next day in excellent condition. 10/10

Comment

Bought another game, came just as swift and just as good condition as the first. I'll try not to abuse this thread but a GREAT seller who should be bought from without hesitation.

Comment

bought 2 games (alien hominid & gt4)

frienly friendly friendly - top stuff

items received quickly with no fuss - packed well and in excellent condition

thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X