Suzuki Bakuhatsu (PSOne)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzuki Bakuhatsu (PSOne)

This is one of my most favourite playstation games due to its total weirdness & fun to play.

It's a puzzle game where you have to dismantle various bombs so you can get to the core and disarm it.

The main character in the game has to be the unluckiest person on earth. She seems to come across many regular items that have bombs hidden in them. Someone wants her dead & no mistake

The game starts out with her getting a delivery at the door, the delivery man also gives her a free orange. & so the weirdness begins.

Hmm theres somthing funny about that orange

Ahaa its a bomb, you now have to try to find a way into it to disarm it.

After scrolling round it you notice a screw in the top of it, using you trusty toolkit you remove the screw

The main explosive core is exposed but the wires are protected by another cover, time to remove some more screws.

With the cover removed you can now get at the wires to disarm it.

Using the cutters you now have to cut the wire, hmm is it red or is it blue.

Later on in the game you can choose you path through the game by selecting different times from the clock, each time will give you a different bomb to work on.

Heres another one, you somehow end up locked in a police cell & you look up at the light in the cell to realize.....yeah thats right its another bomb

First thing is to find a way in.

Using the screwdriver you make short work of the screws holding it together.

As the layers fall away you find more & more parts that need dismantling, its not as straightfoward as removing screws.

As you can see the core is hidden away in the middle, you need yo get at the screws but some are covered by other bits of the bomb. You have to be careful as there are plenty of booby traps that will instantly set off thhe bomb if you cut the wrong wire or turn a screw the wrong way.

If you love weird playstation games you NEED to add this one to your collection.

i want this. copy it for me!

Comment

Dont copy that floppy!

Looks like one cool game, definately on my 'games to lookout for' list.

Comment

Hehe no chance of me copying it as i dont know how to make copies of originals. It's really is like nothing else, the playstation has tons of these quirky games hidden away that people dont really know about.

Just need to get a real playstation again as at the moment i have to play my disks on a emulator (its pretty good) but no substitute for the real thing. But its handy for getting screen grabs.

Comment

My mate has this the torrent is out there on the normal channels.

There certainly is a truck load of wierd **** out there on Playstation. Including hidden gems and actual purile **** heh.

Comment

Where were you all when I had this game ages ago, importaku ? Hehehe

Glad you like it so much!

Comment

Hehe i was waiting to see if you would find this thread. So glad you introduced me to it, it's such an unusual game. Quite surreal too (^_^)

Comment

I need to find the ISO of this.

Comment

Wow, such a necro bump!

Well, since we're all here, I interviewed the guy who made this. It's the same person, Kouichi Yotsui, behind Strider. He showed me pre-development design docs, etc. You should totally buy my book with his interviews!

Comment

Working...
                  X