acidbearboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acidbearboy

Made a good trade with this guy, communication was good, item was in good condition.

Would happily trade with again.

Bought three games of this chap. VF4, Metal Slug 3 and KOF Dream Match '99. Good communication and well packaged and very quick delivery.

All in all, good stuff

Comment

Just bought a game off me, no problems at all, the transaction was completed and sent in an afternoon, so gets the thumbs up from me.!

Comment

Have bought a couple of nes games off Acidbearboy on two seperate occasions over at RLLMUK, both times the things have arrived quickly and in good condition, He's one of the good guys as far as im concerned.

Comment

Game me a game for free that I have been hunting for for years (over on RLLMUK) and is a lovely guy ^_^
          VERY good trader/seller.

Comment

Top chap, traded, bought and sold many a thing with him.

Comment

Great guy, superfast to send and everything as stated - very happy

(Edit: bought on RLLMUK, where I go under the username Wiper)

Comment

Had R-Types off him - quality transaction, well packaged, quick delivery, will do business again. Recommended.

Comment

Perfect

Good **** acid

Comment

very cool trader bourght 2 megaman games of him thanks dude

Comment

good trader bought ikaruga ntsc quick reply and service and a nice guy to boot

Tom

Comment

Quality trader. Many thanks dude.

Comment

Just bought a PS2 and Taiko game from me. Paid very quickly, great trader!

Comment

Another superb trade with acid. Bought Jap Parappa The Rapper and it arrived very very quickly and just as described. He even took pics to show me what it's like.

Top bloke.

Comment

Bought a PS1 game from acidbearboy and it arrived quickly, and in good condition. Would happily deal with again, Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X