Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc-arena
    What is the ENE Room with Iwazuru? Its just a lot of pages of total Japanee text!

Also, how do you replenish your health? Its hard enough to see your health going down, but I am not sure how to max it out again. I presume you can use the blood you have collected to do this?

Someone here mentioned the characters have a counter-type move if they are about to get hit. Is that what the Charge Shot upgrade is?

Thanks!
    I wouldn't worry about the room. I would guess it's some kind of tutorial.

To replenish your health, go to the menu screen and select blood. Your health bar is that strange logo on the top right of the screen. As your health goes down the logo is diminished.

The charge shot upgrade is when your press Y on GC or square on PS2 with your gun out for some characters (like Dan) and the gun charges up for extra damage. As for counters, when you upgrade your skills it will say counter-attack on the screen when you get it and from then you can use it (which is done by wielding your weapon and hitting Y on GC or triangle on PS2 when the enemy is about to grab you).

Tip: look at your map when you are stuck. It will show you what item you need equipped or what character you need to use (if any) for puzzle sections.

Comment

Refilling Health:

The health meter is the eye in the middle of the compass. Open = Full health, closed = Dead. It'll gradually close in increments when you get hit.

To refill it, press start and hold down on the stick, so you get your blood displayed, then press Circle (PS2 version), or equivalent button on Gamecube. One vial of blood = One stage of health refilled.

Comment

Thankyou both of you, much appreciated!!

Comment

Alrighty, I'm a bit stuck on mission 4, about half way in I guess.

The bizarreness of this game continues to delight.

EDIT: NM, if all else fails, get the big guns
          Last edited by segages; 11-06-2005, 12:49.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh only certain characters can open doors etc, like you just said! - Just checked the map and saw a certain Smith's face was next to the door.. Ace! Man this game ooozes cool.

Comment

I am still on Mission 1 on the 4th floor. How do I get to the flashing red symbol on the map.

Its near a red wall with a man hanging down who disapears when you get to close to him

Help please

Comment

Look on the map, there is an icon of the woman Smith (her name escapes me). Switch to her, and use her special ability.. Thats pressig 'Y' on GCN controller..

Onto Mission 2 now.. This game is amazing!

Comment

Am I supposed to shoot the bloke, if so where ?

Comment

For those who have it already are there any modes like mercs in RE 4? Anything to up the replayability at all and I'll be preordering this.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF

Am I supposed to shoot the bloke, if so where ?

No, as I just said, use the Y button which is the characters special attack. That will do it.

Comment

Im playing on a PS2 though , all her special ability is is a scope though, is that right ?

Comment

No.

She has a rain of blood special that you use in certain places. Use her special in that place...

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                            OK, this bit you NEEED Japanese for!

Stage 3 - big door after the posters:

(forgive me if these are translated wrong - my Kanji skills are VERY basic!)

Q1 - How many people are with Ulmeyda in the Guarantee Of Happyness poster?

- 3 people
                            - 4 people
                            - Japanese person

Q2 - World Peace poster (cant read it properly) - (how many continents shown??? maybe) - I've written answer in separate tags after this spoiler section.

Q3 - Financial Reform, what colour is Ulmeyda's afro?

-
                            -
                            - Brown

Q4 - What is Ulmeyda's T Shirt Slogan?

Q5 - Ulmeyda is spelt URMEYDA is which Poster

Q6 - How many questions have I asked?

Q7 - What is Ulmeyda wearing in More Relaxed Way Of Life?

- T-shirt
                            - (cant read)
                            - Suit

Q2 - answer is 4.

OMFG!!1 this game pwns! X_X The anime movies are incredible!
                            Now even after reading this, I still can't do this bit. Can someone post the answers in a spoiler please? Having a lot of problems, despite the fact that I thought I had the right answers...

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X

No.

She has a rain of blood special that you use in certain places. Use her special in that place...
                              Figured that out a little earlier, Just got to the first save point on Mission 2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                                Now even after reading this, I still can't do this bit. Can someone post the answers in a spoiler please? Having a lot of problems, despite the fact that I thought I had the right answers...
                                Saur's work not mine...

Q1 - How many people are with Ulmeyda in the Guarantee Of Happyness poster?

- 3 people (THIS ONE)
                                - 4 people
                                - Japanese person

Q2 - World Peace poster (cant read it properly) - (how many continents shown) - answer is 4

Q3 - Financial Reform, what colour is Ulmeyda's afro?

- xx
                                - xx
                                - Brown (THIS ONE)

Q4 - What is Ulmeyda's T Shirt Slogan? TEXAS BRONCO

Q5 - Ulmeyda is spelt URMEYDA is which Poster? PERFECT CITY

Q6 - How many questions have I asked? 6

Q7 - What is Ulmeyda wearing in More Relaxed Way Of Life?

- T-shirt
                                - (cant read)
                                - Suit (THIS ONE)

Now anyone help me out on the Mission 4 boss?

I walk in the room, the bird sits on his shoulder and he caps me 4 times before I can move. I'm waiting for birdie to fly, next thing it's time to fetch Garcian.

Comment

Working...
                                X