No announcement yet.

Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Resi rocked me senseless for weeks, DMC3 wil never stop and Killer 7 looks like its going to blow the roof off my Cube in a few weeks.

I eat sleep and breath Dante at the moment... he could do with some competition and the Killer 7 look like they coud prove to be worthy opponents... Dante bitch slapped poor little Link so my windwaker pursuit is on hold for the man

Great to see fresh titles like this getting the kudos they deserve. Film I love, Identity holds a lot of parallels to Killer 7's theory and the whole presentation on show is just crazee... with bated breath I wait

Comment

Just finished stage 2 and I'm just gobsmacked!
      The game gets better and better!

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
        Cheers guys. I think sense is telling me to wait and pick this up in the States next month. I'd LOVE to buy it now but I don't want to miss ANYTHING in this game. Cost difference aside, that's the only reason I'm not ordering it right now! It sounds so sweet though and I just know you lot aren't even close to giving away all the best bits in the game. That's for ME to find out for myself, and nobody else can tell me!!

Mardigan, I agree so much. Capcom are producing the BEST games we've seen in years right now. Their last few games have been all new levels of ****ing awesome and, IMO, they're totally bitchslapping every other developer out there in terms of consistently high quality GAMES. And what's the best thing about all this? They're selling enough to secure Capcom's future That means more games like RE4, DMC3 and - hopefully - Killer 7!
        Wise decision. You'll be able to enjoy it fully knowing the story.
        In the mean time, just play DMC3 and Resi4.

Comment

OMG This game sounds DAMN!!

Hurry up mr aeroplane and deliver my ****, I need Killer 7. I f88king knew it would be good..

Thanks guys for the write ups as usual, repect!

Comment

Argh, forgot this was out so soon. Play-Asia, here we come!

Thank God Capcom delivered on this one, it's one game I really wanted to be good. I couldn't have coped if it was rubbish; the style is just so tastey

Yeehaw, my first console game in blimin ages.

Comment

To wait for the US version is out of the question when both Venom and Saurian are pimping it.

Order placed and confirmed
              Last edited by Combination; 08-06-2005, 18:11.

Comment

Hi,

Any chance the lads from Japan could let us know what the bonus DVD is like?
                A nice bonus = instant gratification, and an order for PA

Comment

I played some of the Japanese PS2 version today and I felt that I was missing out on a lot of the story. The dialogue is in English, but the voices aren't clear and I couldn't really understand what was being said most of the time. Also, all of the documents you pick up are in Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                    Is that Trance DVD in a special edition pack or as standard?
                    Can any of you guys tear yourself away long enough to answer please?

Comment

Also, does anybody know whether the Trance DVD will come with the US version?

Comment

Re the trance DVD: I guess it must be included as standard because I don't remember specifically ordering a version of the package that included it.

The DVD has three trailers on it: 2004 TGS version, 2004 winter version, and 2005 spring version. The trance track is about 7 mins long and has loads of stylish images and bits from killer 7 mixed with ocilloscopey style stuff. The music's OK, I suppose, but I'm no trance fanatic.

--
                        bbw

Comment

Been playing a good few hours now. I'm finding the messed up Stephen Hawking meets Yoda voice is pretty easy to understand. I'll not repeat what others have said other than to reaffirm that YOU MUST BUY THIS GAME!

Comment

Must.... resist....
                            until.... PAL....
                            ver.... wallet....
                            will.... never....
                            forgive.... me....

AHHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
                              Cheers guys. I think sense is telling me to wait and pick this up in the States next month. I'd LOVE to buy it now but I don't want to miss ANYTHING in this game. Cost difference aside, that's the only reason I'm not ordering it right now! It sounds so sweet though and I just know you lot aren't even close to giving away all the best bits in the game. That's for ME to find out for myself, and nobody else can tell me!!

Mardigan, I agree so much. Capcom are producing the BEST games we've seen in years right now. Their last few games have been all new levels of ****ing awesome and, IMO, they're totally bitchslapping every other developer out there in terms of consistently high quality GAMES. And what's the best thing about all this? They're selling enough to secure Capcom's future That means more games like RE4, DMC3 and - hopefully - Killer 7!
                              Shinji Mikami is Miyamoto for the 21st Century.

Seriously though, IMO, even Nintendo can't touch Capcom at the moment for the gaming goodness they're consistently churning out... and we've still got Okami to come.

Comment

free promo items with pre-order at vg+

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product...oducts_id=6659

Comment

Working...
                                X