Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Runs into thread - dances to 'Rave On' - run out*

Comment

Rofl - you've reminded me that I still need to pick up the OST!

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo View Post
        Rofl - you've reminded me that I still need to pick up the OST!
        Its been on my iPod for ages now - total quality

Comment

I've got the PS2 version of this, might get round to playing it one day..

Comment

Got it originally for ?13, swapped it next day.

Got it again for ?3, might give it another go.

It'd be so much better with lightgun support.

Comment

It's REALLY superb. Stick with it through the first level... it'll slowly make sense. It's really not a great introduction to the game. It's grimy and dark.
              Once you get past that it just gets better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                I've got the PS2 version of this, might get round to playing it one day..
                SMITE!! Seriously dude. Get playin'! You'll love it!! Though I'd go for cube if you've got the choice.

Comment

It is one of those rare titles that stick with you for, well, life basically It has for me that memorable atmosphere that I so love in games and books. Keeps me on the edge all the time too Very much like playing Resi Evil as the threat of death is never far away (I am fairly crap at games).

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie View Post
                    It is one of those rare titles that stick with you for, well, life basically
                    True, true. I go back to it on
                    now and then, but I'd love to be able to do it all over again for teh first time not knowing what crazy scene is waiting around the next corner.

Comment

Just started this again for the third time and finished the first stage, looking forward to getting to Cloudman again, and the last stage.

Really could do with the sleep right now but I think i'm going to have to get in a late night sesh on this.

Comment

Did anyone enjoy the PS2 version? I picked it up yesterday and the Dual Shock was, well, shocking for aiming. Took it straight back today

Looks like I'll have to get a Cube or a Wii to get a suitably 'playable' version.

Looked awesome too.

Comment

Yeah, the controls are tighter on the GameCube pad and the art direction really makes Killer 7 stand out.

Comment

Played through both versions myself (with quite a gap in between mind) and enjoyed both. Nothing in particular bothered me about the PS2 version but i've always preferred the cube pad.

Comment

In my new search for something to get into I started two games up last night and the recent PC rerelease of this was one of them. It's an interesting game to go back to as I haven't played the game since finishing back on its original release.

The available options for the game are pretty basic, not a big issue as it runs fine from the get go and with the minimalistic visual style the bump in resolution is all you're going to be looking for. The game is just as visually striking and strong as it was the first time, what I can't marry with my memories of the GC version is the controls. On PC they feel overly sensitive which can make aiming for enemy weak points a bit of a faff and I can't recall if they were always like that as I don't remember having those kind of issues. Generally I remember the game for its visuals, the gameplay experience itself never particularly impressing me so it'll be interesting to see how it fares all these years later.

Comment

Working...
                              X