No announcement yet.

Cricket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it amazing that the outcome of a game of sport can be decided on whether or not it rains.

Comment

It's like dodgy refereeing in football.. just all part of the fun

Comment

England 132-1, a damn good morning for them it has to be said. Strange decision Austrailia choosing to bowl first when McGrath got injured in the warmup.

Comment

Sounds like Freddie and Hampshire's own KP are tearing the Aussies a new one. Brett Lee is on figures of nil wickets for 72 off 11 overs - bet Ponting is regretting putting us in to bat! Mind you, if the pitch isn;t doing much for the Aussie seamers, Mcgrath or no Mcgrath, then it may not do anything for ours, either. Bell has to be dropped now, IMO. Give Fat Bob Key another go, or try Collingwood.

Comment

Pitches can always change of course... let's hope they do some point during the Aussie innings
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

The only disappointment so far if you are English is Vaughn...again.

We are batting very well but it doesn't mean anything really unless we amount nearer to 400+. You just never know with the aussies.

Makes you wanna firebomb em hearing "oooh nice one shaaaayyynee" or "well bowled shaaaaaaaaYNNNe" from behind the wicket.

I won't feel happy unless we get 330 before another wicket...

Comment

407 all out, could be an interesting last 30 mins or so for the aussies.

Or not, as ran has ended today's play.
                Last edited by Kieran76; 04-08-2005, 16:33.

Comment

England now have a 99 lead going into the second innings, Freddy got the last two out in consecutibe balls.

Comment

Strauss looked bewildered when Warne bowled him.

Comment

Flintoff is going beserk!

Comment

After the first test I came away feeling very let down by our captain, so far this test I feel even worse toward him. My father in law also doesn't think he's up to much at the moment.

Pieterson wasn't out was he? Oh well, thats sport for you.

Flintoff the hero of the day by miles. That six he hit, ****ing hell it went soooooo far.

Comment

Something to bowl at now after freddie being magnificent, hope he can bowl too, positive feeling about getting a victory here.

Comment

Originally posted by linkedtpthepast
                            Something to bowl at now after freddie being magnificent, hope he can bowl too, positive feeling about getting a victory here.
                            Don't you feel though, that if we don't win here, it probably will be 5-0? I mean we had such a good start, if we lost this we'll have thrown away a phenomenal chance, and with the 3rd test being next week our confidence would be so low.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                              Don't you feel though, that if we don't win here, it probably will be 5-0? I mean we had such a good start, if we lost this we'll have thrown away a phenomenal chance, and with the 3rd test being next week our confidence would be so low.
                              I'd hate to think that, although it is a possibility, this really has been our best chance in years to win this series, i think losing the ashes badly could shatter what we have become to a degree, i don't want to think about it.

Comment

I'm definitely feeling 1-1! This is tremendous.

Comment

Working...
                                X