No announcement yet.

Videogame plushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair some of the others in that style looked far less evil. I dont think it helped I shot that in a leather executive chair either. All he needs is a cat on his lap and he could be the villain in the next Bond film.

I think I might have the finalised design Mario somewhere, if so I will post a picture of that up tomorrow so you can compare.

Comment

You're all jealous of my Harvest Moon cow...

Comment

I've got that Samba one. Its ace. Also got the Super Monkey Ball ones (Aiai and Meemee)- I keep Meemee on my desk at work. She's my mascot.

Comment

I only have a 20" Yoshi plush

Comment

I really wanted a aiai figure as well, but the thing is most of the characters i like seem to be sold out on that site. I was lucky to see amigo was still in stock. He will sit on top ov my tv & instruct me in the ways of the maracca.

Oh & Lordcookie that lemmings plush is fantastic its a perfect replica, looks like someone has just grabbed him straight from the game.

Comment

The mario racoon thingy is quite cute.

And I'm not gay.

Comment

I've got three red Pikmin plushies here someone sold to me after visiting Japan. I like them. Pikmin are cute
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

My only one is a very nicely done Knuckles plush. That's alright though, because he's the raddest dude in video games.

Comment

Originally posted by Koizumi
                    I only have a 20" Yoshi plush
                    I demand a photo!!!

Comment

That is impossibly cute!

Comment

I got one of those Yoshi's from PA. And a big Toad and Goomba.
                        I have dozens of Sega and SNK plush. KOF, Sam Spirits, Fatal Fury, VF Kids, VF2, Vipers, Last Bronx. I have a spare Iori and Akira VFK if anyone wants to trade

Comment

I've got Donkey Kong won it in a crane machine thingy last year and it looks quality.

Also have a few others, that weird scarecrow thingy from FFIX, The purple chubby pikmin (which is awesome), a few pokemon lyin around, and some less gaming related ones like Garfield, Odie and Bagpuss :P Got a Sonic too but it looks pap tbh. I want a nice Goomba or something next :P they look quite nice sat above Games on shelves.

Comment

I got a Wario one from years ago :P Its hiding somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Ish
                              I demand a photo!!!

Comment

I want these two
                                Last edited by gingerj; 24-07-2005, 16:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X