Videogame plushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my ickle beanies on the infamous twister duvet cover :P

That's Darunia escaping off the top of the photo, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Koizumi

I want that so badly.

Comment

Seconded.

Comment

Ah Man

Comment

Originally posted by Koizumi

i ordered both the large and small from PA, both got lost and were out of stock when it came to reorder. Bugger

Comment

Does anyone have any of these Naruto plushes?, I'm quite tempted to buy the whole set as long as they're of decent quality.

Comment

i have a snorlax and psyduck beanie and that's it for my game plush collection.

Comment

Well Amigo finally arrived today & im very glad i didnt go for the cheaper one as this DX version is of amazing quality, it's very well made. Quite shocking to think these are the things you can win from the crane grab machines. Over here you just get **** knockoff teddys.

Heres a pic of amigo standing guard over one of my most prized posessions, just waiting for my dreamcast so i can finally play it (^_^)

Comment

I'd love some of the Pikmin 2 ones, but I didn't find anywhere to order them from. My son loves the original Blue one we've got.

Comment

OK, here's my Taiko plush...

Comment

How much and where from for the Taiko plush??? I picked up an inflatable Ton and Katsu a few weeks ago. Looking forward to getting Taiko no Tatsujin for the PSP this week too!

Comment

There was in interview with Capcom in Edge a few months back and they had a plush of the monkey from Ape Escape hiding behind a potted plant. I would kill for one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor
                            How much and where from for the Taiko plush??? I picked up an inflatable Ton and Katsu a few weeks ago. Looking forward to getting Taiko no Tatsujin for the PSP this week too!
                            I saw the Tailo plushes in a Grab machine in Hong Kong last year. Put ****loads of money in to try and get one but never could.

Even went up to the counter of the arcade and asked if I could buy them but they wouldn't sell them to me

Comment

I got the Taiko plush for about ?12... I was so desparate for one!

I saw it originally on a Japanese website somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                                I got the Taiko plush for about ?12... I was so desparate for one!

I saw it originally on a Japanese website somewhere.
                                Was after the pair - do they have the pair?

Comment

Working...
                                X