Videogame plushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku
    On my eternal search for videogame tat i came across this site that sells nothing but plush videogame & anime characters won from UFO catcher machines.

Just indulged myself & splashed out on a samba de amigo DX plush. 17 inches of throbbing maracca monkey enjoyment

Oh & i would sell my soul for this one if it was only in stock (sob) (-_-)

The shop is here
    http://www.animemate.com
    ABSOLUTELY STONKING!!I won a charizard deluxe from a UFO machine in Ueno, and I must have spent about 100 squid trying to get the git.

I love that Samba plush, I saw it in Tokyo and it is expensive there, the quality on it is astounding, they have a Billy Hatcher one of a similar quality too, and that is really expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
      Was after the pair - do they have the pair?
      They did but I can't honestly remember who I got it from...
      The guy who got it for me complained to me that it was really hard to get hold of for me...

Comment

Anybody seen these toys of the little wood ghosts in Princess Mononoke? These little guys are cute!

Comment

My new pikmin set:

Comment

A man of the sea- a Seaman (well, a Gillman really).

Wanted to get that large Yoshi plush but was too slow..

Comment

I got one of these recently:

It feels really nice... not foamy or fluffy but more like it's full of tiny beads. Very satisfying to squeeze!

Comment

Man, I'm so tempted to pick up some of these. I'd love the Nights one and that Seaman one is fantastic.

I have some Nintendo ones sat on top of my shelves (Mumbo, Wario, Banjo and Kazooie, Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Luigi, Toad, and Yoshi, in that order) and I have a Sonic one around somewhere. Not game related but I have Stitch and Simba ones on top of my monitor from when I bought their respective DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mofoman
                  ABSOLUTELY STONKING!!I won a charizard deluxe from a UFO machine in Ueno, and I must have spent about 100 squid trying to get the git.

I love that Samba plush, I saw it in Tokyo and it is expensive there, the quality on it is astounding, they have a Billy Hatcher one of a similar quality too, and that is really expensive.
                  Anyone know some places in Japan that have some UFO machines with videogame characters in? I will be there in 5 weeks time so any info would be great.

Comment

has anyone ever produced any streetfighter plushes? i want a cuddly akuma... or possibly a dhalsim with stretchy arms.

Comment

I've got a Ken - the missus got it for me for Xmas, god knows where from though.

She was apparently trying to get me a Sakura but she couldn't track it down.

Comment

My god, keep hold of that woman!

Mine tolerates my gaming, but it probably never crosses her mind to buy me anything related to it.

I dont suppose there's ever been a Nineball plush? or other AC plushie?

Comment

Holy crap I want that Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru plush.
                          I'm going to go hunting around HK tomorrow for some random stuff like that.
                          I've already got myself a few Keychains but no plushes.

Comment

Working...
                          X