Videogame plushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Videogame plushes

On my eternal search for videogame tat i came across this site that sells nothing but plush videogame & anime characters won from UFO catcher machines.

Just indulged myself & splashed out on a samba de amigo DX plush. 17 inches of throbbing maracca monkey enjoyment

Oh & i would sell my soul for this one if it was only in stock (sob) (-_-)

The shop is here

$68 for the samba one seems like a lot. i was expecting them to be about ?10

look very nice though

Comment

That was the toss up, theres a regular one at 6 inches made out of felt but the dx version is a lot higher quality with an embroidered face & is made of plush material so i can snuggle upto him in bed (what) (O_O)

I thought $68 was rather high but what the hell you only live once, plus how could you say no to that quite frankly scary face.
      Last edited by importaku; 23-07-2005, 21:41.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
        That was the toss up, theres a regular one at 6 inches made out of felt but the dx version is a lot higher quality with an embroidered face & is made of plush material so i can snuggle upto him in bed (what) (O_O)

I thought $68 was rather high but what the hell you only live once, plus how could you say no to that quite fankly scary face.

True.

how much is postage?

Comment

$15 by EMS

Comment

I can't seem to find the Taiko No Tatsujin plushes anywhere but on toysnjoys where the shipping to Norway is abysmal.

MoFo2

Comment

Yeah avoid toys n joys like the plauge. Ordered a gb light from them years ago & they said it was new.

Turned out to be a scuffed to **** 2nd hand one & it arrived ratteling around in a box. Took weeks to arrive & that was with rip off priority shipping.

Never again.

Comment

I really want this set:

but they are not for sale (in that box)

Comment

Damn those are pikmintastic, im sure playasia still sell those ones.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
                    Damn those are pikmintastic, im sure playasia still sell those ones.
                    I spend many hours looking for that set. They are easy to find seperately, like this:

or ebay, but not in that box-set

Comment

or maybey we can order venom743 to steal some sets from the shops in akihabara

reward: $100 per set

Comment

I have one of the only two Lemmings plush toys that were made. I think the other one got destroyed too. Its pretty cool barring a mark on its chin (thats the problem with prototypes though).
                        Last edited by lordcookie; 23-07-2005, 23:12.

Comment

Any chance of a pic, that sounds interesting never seen a lemmings plush.

Comment

There you go.

The lemming was one of two prototypes made. It never got into full production because it was felt there was not sufficient interest in it especially as the Sonic plush had just been released and not sold as well as expected.
                            If they had been made they would be in different poses that were the same as in the game.

The Mario is another rare one too but a few hundred of this were made. However this was not the finalised design so again did not reach production.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Not surprised that Mario didn't make full production - the look on his face is a bit scary!

"I'm coming for you kiddies!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X