No announcement yet.

Escape-to-88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very kindly arranged getting money back from PP after I foolishly gave him the wrong username!

Thanks!

Comment

Kindly shipped a DS game to Switzerland in the most delightful manner.

Comment

First Class seller , much appreciated

Comment

Bought a little Pi setup from Escape-to-88. Lovely little item. Top seller. Thanks again.

Comment

Purchased a N64 bundle from Escape-to-88. Lovely item, very well packaged and dispatched quickly too. Thanks again.

Comment

I bought the Twilight Princess LE off Escape-to-88. It arrived fast and in a MASSIVE box full of protection. Brilliant ... thanks again

Comment

I bought an RGB-Pi cable with a Pi case from Escape-to-88. I'm very happy with them.

He's a very friendly, generous person.

Comment

Great service and well packaged

Comment

Bought a Groovy MAME PC, great comms, top support and help and packed perfectly. Thanks a million!

Comment

I sold a Series S to this fine chap and it went super smooth. Immediate payment and excellent comms

Comment

Great seller. Game was very very well protected! Thanks.

Comment

Purchased a The Last of Us 2 form this gent who provided a good service all round. Good comms, good delivery time and game was as described.

Thanks again…

Comment

Bought a controller converter from Escape-to-88. Item is in excellent condition and was well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

This time I bought a PS5 controller from Escape-to-88. As ever the item was in great condition and very well packaged for posting. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X