No announcement yet.

Escape-to-88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PS2 from me, friendly guy and a fast payment.

Hope you enjoy it when it arrives

Comment

bought an N64 from Paul,

kept in contact through out the lengthy time it took since he posted it to when Royal Mail decided to deliver to me.

top bloke, recomended to all

Comment

Bought Virtua Fighter 3tb with the Project Berkley disc, great comms and super fast delivery! And he actually left feedback! One out of a lot I've bought from recently!

Many thanks

Comment

Bought a..eh..box from escape-to-88

came quickly, thanks mate

Comment

Also bought Psyvariar on the ps2, once again, super fast delivery and game was in great condition

Comment

Sold him a new 6 button megadrive controller, Payment arived in super fast time and he was polite in all of him pms, thanks m8 look foward to trading with you in the future.

Comment

Did a deal for an MD1 Stereo RGB scart cable, MD1 PSU and a 6 button pad, thanks for being so patient whilst I made the cable Paul! Highly recommended to all!

Comment

I bought a PSP package from Paul recently.
                  Everything was just as described.
                  Great item.

Comment

I just sold Paul an import PS2 game, We love Katamari. Comms were very friendly and payment was near instanteneous. Highly recommended - thanks mate!

Comment

Just got a great condition Japanese MD from Paul. Great, friendly, comms all the way and safely packed. Can't ask for more than that. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a US PS2 Slimline from Paul. Friendly communications and sale, receieved as agreed in the stated condistion (excellent, btw )

Definitely deal with again. Two thumbs up!

Josh

Comment

I bought two JPN DC games off Escape-To-88. Both in excellent shape.

Excellent seller.

Comment

Bought a nice XBox SF3 pad off Paul. Arrived very well-packed and in top nick.

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Soul Calibur 3 from him, game arrived very speedy and in excellent condition, recommended

Comment

bought a couple of Saturn games, all of which arrived quickly in nice condition

top seller here folks

Comment

Working...
                                X