Escape-to-88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escape-to-88

Excellent trader, I swapped my Dreamcast Third Strike for his US Goldeneye plus a fiver. Polite, efficient, quick and reliable. Highly recommended.

Good trader. Would recommend!

Cheers

Comment

Was happy enough to split his Saturn bundle and for me to take a separate bunch of games from his list, and after some v friendly nattering we came to an agreement which was then backed up with prompt postage, with goods received in excellent condition. Comes recommended

Comment

Bought a naughty saturn off Paul, great deal, great trader, very polite. Fast secure shipping too, a pleasure to do business with for sure.

Comment

Sold a Dreamcast package to Paul, he had a few problems with it but was very understanding about it and helpfull at all times.

Would trade with again.

Comment

Good trader, bought a mens mag from me.

Wouldn't have any probs trading again.

Thanks

Comment

Bought a NiGHTs bundle from Escape, another excellent trade throughout!

Comment

Bought a whie saturn plus metal slug 1

Arrived quickly and very well packed too

Comment

Had Paul's consolised MVS. Fantastic trader, lovely bloke to boot, and worth adding that the MVS outputs the best picture I have ever seen come out of a Neo Geo, AES, MVS, or otherwise, through a humble telly. He is a bit of a whizz at doing these consoles, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. My only concern is that when I met him last week he was wearing a pink hooped pattern jumper, which frankly just isn't on.

Comment

bougth NBA Jam TE from him and it arrived quickly - very quickly infact, didnt even know it had been posted

but packing wasnt great and the game's case arrived smashed

but that said a wee cd-r jewel case will fix it a treat

recommended
                    Last edited by buster_broon; 08-03-2006, 13:19.

Comment

Bought a jap ps2 from him top bloke arrived safely and in perfect nick

Comment

Fandabydozy I bought a saturn from this man and it arrived in even better shape than described. Also he is an all round nice bloke deal with him with confidence

Comment

Bought a neo geo 1 slot board well wrapped in BUBBLE wrap will keep me entertained for hours so will the neo geo to

Comment

Bought Saturn Twin sticks and 2 Saturn games - pleasant chap to deal with and extremely well packaged items - fully recommended

Comment

Sold my modded Xbox to Paul, who paid double quick and was never short of a PM or 2 to keep things moving along.
                              Recommended.

Comment

Working...
                              X