Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jebus
    What about if they are asleep like this...

Yeah, I woke him up again... (By mistake!!)

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/adam.cook/dcp00532.jpg
    There's only one suitable emoticon for that:

Comment

Mandu is plotting to kill you in your sleep....

Comment

FreelancePolice, Neko is a Persian cat, and is now just over a year old.

Heres a few more of my faves

In the last picture - does anyone elses cat ever lie like that with their feet sticking out at the back? Ive not seen another cat do this before, its quite weird..

The 'eyes' one is my current desktop pic :P
        Last edited by marcus; 31-07-2005, 09:54.

Comment

how about asleep like this lol

Comment

Originally posted by marcus

In the last picture - does anyone elses cat ever lie like that with their feet sticking out at the back? Ive not seen another cat do this before, its quite weird..
            My dog does The dunce thinks she's a cat - she even pounces on moths and flies

Comment

maybe they lie like that to cool off their stomach on the wooden floor?
              just a theory.
              btw all the cats so far are totemo kawaii!

Comment

Marcus - I "think" it's a persian trait. During my short period with one he was forever lying like it - in the garden, wood floor, bathroom etc etc.
                IMO they are the most gorgeous, loveable cats. Does yours consistantly meow to you ?? Mine would just look at me and meow for hours. awwww god rest him.

I vote for more Neko pictures - they're killing me !

Comment

Hes quite talkative yeah, probably one of his more amusing things is that he has these mad impulses to push things off shelves, mobile phones, coins and so on. Usually its funny, but sometimes its a pain especially 4.30am when Im woken by the sound of my car keys smashing on the floor >_< Hes got such a lovely nature, doesnt bite anyone, claw anything he shouldnt, and has different things he does with each person in my household, I couldnt of asked for a nicer cat really. Hes spoilt rotten though, Im a right sucker for those big blue eyes :P
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames
                    Your ragdoll is beautiful. Is it pure-breed or does it have some Himalayan in him/her?

Comment

Agreed, gorgeous cat.

Comment

This is my main kitty, Abby. We found her several years ago as a kitten in the parking lot of the apartment complex we used to live in. She's been a joy (and constant source of evil) in our lives since then. She can love on you one minute, and then push all your **** off the counter the next, all with the same sweet expression.

Comment

Here is Abby with another of our Cats, Seti. Seti is the old woman of the house, as she's almost eight.

Comment

And here are a couple of pictures of Katie. We got her from a no-kill animal shelter, and she has been a wonderful addition to our house.
                            Attached Files

Comment

my ragdoll is pure bred from a registerd breeder and her father was grand master status in shows,
                              we bought her for ?300,

here is another picture of her watching my 14 year old goldfish lol

Comment

Working...
                              X