No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got two kittens on Friday evening. Their mother is part Ragdoll and the father is a ginger tom. Both are beautiful fluffy tortoiseshells.

When they arrived they were both timid little things but now they have settled, they're right playful little buggers. Pics are up on my twitter [MENTION=2206]MonkeyJuggleDX[/MENTION] for those who want to see them.

Comment

Rise from your grave!

I'm hopefully getting a Ragdoll cat in a few weeks. I haven't had a cat since I was a child. Any tips when she first arrives?

Comment

Get it to the vet for a check-up and also have it neutered. I wouldn't bother with toys though others experience may vary, ours plays more with cotton buds, shopping bags and rolled up balls of paper than anything bought in a shop.

Comment

Scratching post is a good idea down the line. Better that than your furniture or legs

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Getting study-blocked again.
            aww it looks almost like mine

Comment

Posts of kitties please!

I love cats but we can't have one and non of the neighbours ones are particularly friendly. One older kitten from next door keeps trying to break in when we have the windows open thinking it's his house but freaks out if anyone goes near him so I can't give free pets.

His name is Seymour but I call him Mr Butts

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                Get it to the vet for a check-up and also have it neutered. I wouldn't bother with toys though others experience may vary, ours plays more with cotton buds, shopping bags and rolled up balls of paper than anything bought in a shop.
                Twist ties are a favourite of mine, and, of course, boxes.

Comment

Working...
                X