• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really happy about this outcome

Comment

The terrible twins when they were pups:

Comment

Here's my pup. She's called Polly, and she's six months old.

She's a Swedish Vallhund, and she's the first dog I've ever owned myself (although I grew up with Border Collies - Swedish Vallhunds aren't too dissimilar temperament wise, as they're also herding dogs).

They grow to about the size of Corgis, so she hasn't got massively more to grow, but will get a bit bigger.

She's a really friendly, sweet natured dog who wants to play with everybody. Of course, she drives me mental sometimes, but I love her to bits. I've really bonded with her over the last couple of months as she's transitioned from that difficult 'very young puppy' stage (constant violent foot attacks, whining all night, screaming the house down at 5am, 30+ pisses a day all over the floor) into the 'slightly older puppy' stage (housetrained, quiet and at ease during the night, has a generally better idea of what is and isn't polite behaviour).

Taking her out for her morning walk first thing can be the best bit of my day.

Here's the little shrimp that she was when we first took her home back in January...

I have about a billion more pics if people are interested

Comment

She has such a beautiful face! Gorgeous pupper!

Comment

Thanks Dogg!

Comment

She's gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                I have about a billion more pics if people are interested
                Do it!

Comment

By popular (one person) demand:

Getting up in my grill

Guarding the pub table

Messing about with a fox who lives in a nearby park (he runs out to see us and play around with her sometimes, of course I keep her on lead and being a fox he keeps his distance)

Comment

Lovely! Amazing to see the fox wandering around with dogs around.

Comment

Aw, ace pics wakka, she looks lovely. Love how cool Mr Fox is too

Comment

Can't say I've been aware of the breed before, but she's lovely!

Comment

I’ve got about a million pics of my Beagle Kiko I’ve not put up yet because i quite frankly can’t be bothered with the faff, however i feel the world needs more cute Kiko pics so really should sort some out.
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 10-06-2021, 16:48.

Comment

DO IT!

Comment

Thanks guys

She has been a (sometimes infuriating) ray of sunshine in an otherwise fairly depressing few months.

Yeah it's a little bit of an uncommon breed fuse, I seem to get asked every day by people on the street what breed she is!

fishbowlhead, do it! Beagles are awesome. Would like to see the pics

Comment

This is Ned. He’s a 6-month old pup we’re looking after since my mother in law took ill a few months back. He’s an absolute joy

This is him wanting me to divert my gaming attention

Comment

Working...
                                X