Baseley09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baseley09

Bought a Neo Geo Pocket game from Baseley and it arrived swiftly, just as described. He even got a friend to PM me that he'd sent it (because he was banned - whoops!). Excellent service.

Bought a Blazing Star AES conversion cart from Baseley. Another smooth deal.

Comment

Bought a copy of Nintendogs from Baseley. It arrived in great condition, and in plenty of time for me to give it to my little brother as a birthday present. He loves it, so thank you

Comment

Bought a few bits off Baseley over recent weeks. Picked them up myself, but just to say they have both been in top working order, and he is a bloke I would deffo do business with again.

Comment

Purchased Castlevania DS from Baseley09. Game was in excellent condition and delivery was super-speedy. Impressed!

Thanks dude =D

Comment

Bought two Mega-CD games with spines, both arrived pretty well packed and in condition far better than I'd expected. Top stuff.

Comment

Bought X-Men VS Streetifhgter off him at a fantastic price. well chuffed, been after the saturn version of this for years. great communication and arrived speedy, will love to deal with again! cheers!

Comment

got final fight cd and art of fighting from him

arrived safe and sound very quickly

even upgraded shipping for me for nothing which was very nice of him

ta

Jason

Comment

Top seller. Bought a Duo game off him. Regular communication, and incredibly fast dispatch of item.

Would certainly consider buying items off him again.

Many thanks Mr Baseley!

Comment

Bought Power instinct 2 off baseley09, arrived fast and in excellent condition, with pm's to keep me informed all the way. Great seller.

Comment

Bought some xbox games from me, paid immediately. Very friendly and good comms! A pleasure to do business with!!

Thanks mate

Comment

Bought another Engine off t'Baseley. It arrived quickly and had the added bonus of some oo-ar Daily Star action. Look forward to trying this baby out.

Thanks.

Comment

Got Shenmue 2 off Baseley it arrived very quickly was well pack and in fantastic condition. Great seller. vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

Comment

Sold the man a couple of pce cds. Perfect buyer with even better taste

Comment

Bought 2 DC games off of Baseley. They were delayed in the post for a few days longer than expected, but he was helpful and polite throughout. Recommended trader.

Comment

Working...
                              X