chopemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chopemon

Recently sold my Resident Evil 4 Collectors Edition to him, a man of his word and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.

Cheers mate

Paid straight away for Phantom Crash and easy to keep in contact with. Thanks.

Comment

very quick payment - very friendly buyer

sold him a Dreamcast game

top stuff

Comment

Very fast payment in buying Zone of the Enders 1 & 2 from me. Good communication and highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Dead Rising, rapid delivery and good comms throughout. Hope to deal with again.

Cheers, Jason.

Comment

Chopemon

Great seller, went out of his way to get me my copy of Gears as quickly as possible. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought US PS1 Resident Evil, came next working day and minty mint

Comment

Sold me an ntsc snes. Arrived quick and very well packaged. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought US Shadow Of The Colossus, arrived quickly, mint and well packaged. Thanks!

Comment

bought a jp gba game, superb!very pleased. thanks mate.

Comment

A great trader, bought a lost planet objet d'art off me. Payment was super quick and PM's were friendly. Buy and sell with confidence to this chap.

J.

Comment

Bought a few NGP games from him, mint condition and very fast delivery, well recommended
                        Thanks

Comment

Bought two NGPC games for a phenomenal price; charged postage at cost and shipped very promptly and arrived quickly here in Canada. Arrived yesterday safe, sound and beautiful and enjoying very much =)

Comment

Bought s SotC figure from chopemon. Item arrived well packaged in good time. Would definitely recommend. Cheers!

Comment

Great buyer Quick payment, good PMs. Cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X