No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't even place an order for a Premium on Play now.

It says "Not currently available" and there is no buy button to add to basket.

Comment

Not sure if I should be reviving this thread or creating a new one...mods can do as they see fit

After having my first Xbox360 stolen I'm still trying to get another - I have the games I want and an additional controller, so ideally I just want the console itself. However, the only place I can find in stock is Game online (not instore) who will only sell them with three games of their choice for 405 pounds. I will go up to two games of my choice for around 365 pounds as instore or any packs involving one/two games with a wired controller but no further. I've been checking the Edinburgh stores but no-one seems to have them aside from a couple of core packs which I'm not interested in, does anyone have any suggestions?

If not, I guess I need to go back to preordering and just wait until one comes through.

John

Comment

Can you not just return the games to a store to get a refund or does the 10-day policy not cover online purchases and store returns...?

Maybe worth ringing them up and asking...?

Comment

I'm assuming if you want to return something then it would have to be the full package, otherwise you could make a bit of profit by returning the games for their full cost then selling the Xbox360 off at a profit.

John

Comment

Hmm maybe but lots of ppl on here bought Game packages and just returned the games immediately afterwards. Not sure what value they got for them though.

Anyone else care to comment...?

Comment

Is this the reason for the shortage?

Comment

Gee, DDR3!

Comment

Working...
                X