No announcement yet.

fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a Jp 360 game from fuse and all went very smoothly. Thanks again

Comment

Have bought from Adrian before, and the same as every deal...simply great. Thank You mate...love the games...
      Thank you +1 :-)

Comment

Fuse brought Rare Replay from me. Paid straight away and great comms. Genuine nice guy to deal with. Thanks again

Comment

Adrian just popped round to pick up a Plasma from me, top bloke, great to see it go to a good home

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Another pleasant and easy transaction as always!

Comment

Excellent deal with Adrian.

A thoroughly super chap, offering great comms throughout. Really good pacakaging, too.

A pleasure to deal with such an upstanding forumite!

Comment

Sold some items to Fuse; quick payment and easy to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Fuse brought my Apple TV off me. No hassle, money straight in ze piggy bank.

Comment

Bought a couple of PS1 games from me. Great to deal with, thanks very much

Comment

Adrian purchased a lovely JPN Saturn game from me , paid super quick and was courteous to leave me f/back as well. Top Banana

Comment

I had a game. Adrian bought the game. It was all plain sailing, just as it always is!

Comment

Thanks to Adrian I am now minus a Saturn console. Top bloke to deal with - thanks again!

Comment

Man, now this guy has my Dreamcast console. Was once again a pleasure to deal with, super friendly and paid super quick once we struck a deal. Cheers

Comment

Okay. N64 ownership transferred. It's pretty clear now that this is a great guy to trade with otherwise I wouldn't keep doing business with him!

Comment

Sold a PSX game to Fuse, easy to deal with and quick payment received.

Comment

Working...
                                X