Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not new, but havent been around overly long, but hi. I'm more of a lurker than a poster, i'm a fan of the hot laydeez thread, retro section and trading folder. So hi!

Comment

I'm not new either, but I just wanted to say hi!

Comment

hi,

im old i guess, been on a hiatus until recent months, now steadily posting again, and enjoying the fact this place keeps me warm and sheltered in the ucoming winter months at work, grrr..........

god bless Ntsc-uk!

112 ^_~

Comment

Well, i'm new so i'll introduce myself

I've been a gamer since the days of the Speccy, my current roster includes all consoles from the past 2 generations and a SNES aswell. I'm a Nintendo fan at heart, but play all 3 current machines equally. I bought a US Cube on launch day, and have about 40 games for it now, i have a PS2 with about 45 US PS2 games. I have an Xbox but only 8 games for that.

I like to follow what i see as the more serious side of gaming - not the FIFA's and the Need For Speeds but more like the Xenogears's and the ICO's. I have subscribed to Edge since gawd knows when and am a IGN Insider, and get most of my info from them, although forums are great fun so hopefully i can settle here - from what i've seen in the last few days there seems to be a wealth of info.

I have a habit of buying far more games than my time allows me to play, so hopefully i'll settle in here well I'm currently playing Metal Arms on the Gamecube, although We Love Katamari arrived yesterday from VG+ so i hope to get Metal Arms done soonish and get on with that.

I think that's about all, well, all that i want to reveal anyway. Oh, before you ask, my username isn't because i'm fat, it's just that when i first went online the game i was currently playing was Donkey Kong 64, and the username Donkey was already taken

So, in closing, hi everyone

Comment

Welcome aboard sir.

Comment

Hi Ladies and Gents, I am indeed new to this fine place (as of yesterday I believe).
              This , however, is not my first post since I'm a retard at navigating these things.
              I'm liking the Retro section at the mo.
              Cheers.

Comment

Enjoy it, Emir. This site is a brilliant place, loads of retro fans on here. You will soon feel right at home.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                  Enjoy it, Emir. This site is a brilliant place, loads of retro fans on here. You will soon feel right at home.
                  Cheers fella. I'm addicted already.

Comment

alright kid. I'm 22 tomorrow, and from Liverpool. web student.

import gaming since 96.

Comment

lend us ?50 yeah?

Comment

I'm kind of new (or kind of old depending how you put it)

A big Hello to everyone I recognise and hello to everyone else who I don't recognise

Comment

I recognised the name as I was reading one of your reviews the other day, welcome back Tokuda

Comment

Thanks mate

I've had a 2 year sabbatical, and will be around pretty regularly from now on.

Comment

Hi Tokuda Welcome back!

Comment

I remember you Tokuda - bought my white Saturn off you a few years ago when you were selling stuff from Japan.

Welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                                X