User Tag List

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Results 471 to 477 of 477
  1. #471
    Hope the real life stuff is ok dude. Perhaps yes because you are having time to type out that "short" () intro. And er yeah, sorry about the data thing. /shame

  2. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    Hope the real life stuff is ok dude. Perhaps yes because you are having time to type out that "short" () intro. And er yeah, sorry about the data thing. /shame
    Don't worry about it, the crash was not your fault. **** just happens.

    Real life stuff has gotten a lot better, yeah.....thanks! Money is still tight tho so I can't nearly buy everything I would like. But that'll improve too one day! And it's not like I don't have enogh to play around here.

  3. #473
    Been around for a couple of days and thought I'd share some stuff about myself. I'm into my video games (obviously), enhoy a wide range of music, but found a sudden love with piano jazz. I deputy manage a care home for people with dementia, doing the actual manager's dirty work, haha. Quite an open guy with a wife and a two kids. Normal bloke really. Or well I like to think so :P

  4. #474
    Welcome. Enjoy the forum, your post count says already that you won't find it hard to find things to chat about.

  5. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Welcome. Enjoy the forum, your post count says already that you won't find it hard to find things to chat about.
    Cheers I've bounced around forums for most of my online social life, so they're easy to navigate, mainly Codejunkies and various EZboards when that was big

  6. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by HailMary View Post
    Been around for a couple of days and thought I'd share some stuff about myself. I'm into my video games (obviously), enhoy a wide range of music, but found a sudden love with piano jazz. I deputy manage a care home for people with dementia, doing the actual manager's dirty work, haha. Quite an open guy with a wife and a two kids. Normal bloke really. Or well I like to think so :P
    Welcome!

    We won't really know you until we've skated with you though.

    We should make a forum meme glossary for newer members.

  7. #477
    Aye, the Internet can be pretty sketchy these days....And some people who dwell on it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •