This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Welcome Thread

You're new to the forums, you want to let people know who you are - this is the thread to do it.

Add your dob
    Last edited by charlesr; 02-07-2006, 09:18.

New Guy Here

How is everyone doing? A bit cold today up here!

Just thought I'd introduce myself, i am bigwil, right into computer games.

Catch up with you guys later.

Comment

lol

The official welcome thread did the trick :P

Hi fella

Comment

Hello bigwil

Comment

Yo!

Comment

Hello there, about time we had welcome thread, although I imagine it'll fill up pretty quickly with short posts consisting of, "hello so and so" and "Are you really a girl" type stuff. Still best to keep it all in one place.

Comment

does anyone else want to introduce themself, so i can get an idea on who i am talking to

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bigwil
                  does anyone else want to introduce themself, so i can get an idea on who i am talking to
                  Hello bigwil, I've been knocking around here pretty much every weekday for a couple of years now and, while I'm not to good with words and don't hold any strong opinions with which to argue with you, I wholeheartedly welcome you to the forum.

I can recommend the First Play Thread as a constant source of great information that has helped guide my purchases and on many occasions improved my enjoyment of a game through the sharing of tactics and menu translation.

You the outdoorsy type? Then you may be interested in the rules and league updates to Rocball, the answer to what happens when you combine Volleyball and Soccer!

While if you just like to take a long hard look at some fit bitches then there's a Thread In Which We Appreciate The Fairer Sex too.

Hope you enjoy your time here

Comment

omghi2u!

crisp, i'm very lazy when it comes to posting stuff and i'll only bother if it's amusing... i generally don't follow threads even though the topic may be of interest which means i'll often post questions which have already been answered pages beforehand

until something better comes along you'll find me online with the chaps from the forum playing some halo2 and generally talking ****e.

my turn-ons include; hott chixx with big guns (bigguns? XD ), fine wine, mahogony and leather bound books.

Comment

Hi all

Comment

welcome new member(s)!

i love gaming, almost as much as manga. First console i ever saw in action was the 2600, first console i ever owned was a master system, the 16bit generation got me interested in games (the snes was probably the first console i truely loved) and the 32/64 bit era is probably the reason why videogaming is such a big part of my life. While a lot of people i know think videogaming is a childish hobby (many feel the same about my love of manga also) but thankfully i refuse to follow the crowd, something i do in all areas of my life whether its refusing to consume alcohol or being a sterotypical male. Thats why i choose to frequent these forums as its nice to find people who are able to discuss and share their knowledge and passion for gaming.

Comment

muse hunter what the hell is that picture from?! o_0

Comment

haven't got a clue, i just stumbled upon it while searching for avatars, its really cool though ain't it?

Comment

You know, it seems the more you stare at it, the faster she gets.

... it's kinda hypnotic.

Oh, and I'm not new but hi anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X