No announcement yet.

LAME to FAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I went out a couple of times with a lass who did a couple of shoots for 'Voluptuous' magazine.

Comment

Name.

edit: realising that is a) creepy and b) pointless as it's hardly like she used her actual name in the mag.
      Last edited by Dogg Thang; 25-07-2015, 18:37.

Comment

Not her real name, but she did use her nickname.

Comment

I like to think her nickname was Jugs McKenzie

Comment

Oh I once had sex with a Japanese luxury still life photographer!

asked me to meet him on his day off to show him around London. He didn't answer my text after. He wasn't that great, I'm just a good person and like to keep my word.
            Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 26-07-2015, 08:18.

Comment

My brother in law was once best mates with Simon Pegg's step brother. Who is apparently now in LA taking acting lessons courtesy of Mr Pegg.

Comment

I once let Prince Harry cut in front of me at a local garage.

I've got loads of lameness.

Comment

I was in a place called St Just yesterday and whilst having my dinner outside a pub became the background to a scene in a German TV show/movie.
                  I watched a woman argue with a man over a bicycle about 10 times before they gave in due to the wind blowing her dress up.

I suspect the two make up guys were gay too so I hope this story isnt too harrowing for the forums homophobes.

Comment

Originally posted by BaronSqwelch View Post
                    I was in a place called St Just yesterday and whilst having my dinner outside a pub became the background to a scene in a German TV show/movie.
                    I watched a woman argue with a man over a bicycle about 10 times before they gave in due to the wind blowing her dress up.

I suspect the two make up guys were gay too so I hope this story isnt too harrowing for the forums homophobes.
                    guffaw.

My mate went to school with Debbie Ashby, the 1980s page 3 girl. He said he get a pair of her knickers for us.

It was years later when he confessed they were actually a pair of his mother's.

Didn't spoil the memory too much as she was hot in a cold and aloof Mrs Murray way.

BTW **** you with your homophobe jibe.

Comment

Originally posted by BaronSqwelch View Post
                      I was in a place called St Just yesterday and whilst having my dinner outside a pub became the background to a scene in a German TV show/movie..
                      This breaks the thread rules because you weren't lame prior to filming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                        My mate went to school with Debbie Ashby, the 1980s page 3 girl.
                        My wife went to school with Dee Ivens.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

Didn't spoil the memory too much as she was hot in a cold and aloof Mrs Murray way.
                          Skim read that as Murray Walker, had a few moments of bewilderment as I tried to process if Murray Walker could be regarded in such a light.

Back on topic, I met Murray Walker, but as it was at a book signing it doesnt really qualify for the thread. He wasn't cold or aloof. He wasn't hot either mind..

Comment

Working...
                          X