No announcement yet.

Nu-Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traded with Harrison recently. Perfect transaction, very quick payment and excellent communication.

Top trader.

Comment

I sold Harrison an OST. Extremely quick over the counter payment and good comms. Thanks for buying

Comment

Bought the mario soundtrack from me without hassle.

Would easily deal with again.

Comment

Sold Harrison my copy of NMH for teh Wii.

Couldnt ask for more, mega quick payment & friendly comms throughout.

Tip top trader that you should all deal with

Thanks.

Neil

Comment

Fast payment friendly pm s enjoy the game m8

Comment

Harrison just saved me the big hassle of posting my spare PS3, which is a winner in my book. Took a fair old travel to pick it up, and was a sound lad too. Absolutely spot on. Cheers!

Comment

Bought an official Wii RGB lead from Harrison, arrived in super-top condition, well-packed plus great n' friendly comms throughout. Not only that, image quality is so improved that I can finally play on my Wii again, composite looked munt on my telly but this is spot on.

Yet another diamond trader to add to the list.

Comment

I sold him Luigi's Mansion. A pleasure to trade with - thorough polite chap. Thanks!

Comment

Took Mario Kart 7 off my hands, great buyer. Recommended!

Comment

Sold master Harrison my copy of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for teh 360 which was in need of a loving home.

Paid quickly & super comms throughout.

Harrison is a tip top trader & comes with the Soundwave super seal of approval

Thanks again.

Neil

Comment

Excellent trader, would buy from again for sure. Recieved MGS HD Collection, still sealed and packed in a card box for protection in just one day. Lovely

Comment

Nu-eclipse bought Sin and Punishment 2 from me. Polite comms and quick payment. Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Harrison just came over to collect a load of Dreamcast hardware from me (For anyone reading, I LOVE not having to post stuff!) and paid in cash. Hard to think it's been two years since I last met him. Top lad, thanks!

Comment

Bought a brand spanking new 3DSXL from Nu-Eclipse. Great transaction, thanks!

Comment

Bought a sealed Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D from Mr N. Eclipse, the transaction was as smooth and perfect as humanly possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X