NTSC-uk recruitment drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-uk recruitment drive

Wow! 5981 members and growing by the hour so it seems, this must be one of the fastest growing sites on the net? No? Always good to see more people getting into the import scene. Not sure what the point of this thread is, im just amazed thats all.

I see what you mean!

That's another one already - 5982 members and counting.

Comment

It's because they've heard you are here SuperDanX.

Comment

That would have the reverse effect!

Comment

The forum continues to grow steadily, Im not so sure the majority are here for the importing as it would appear to me at least that importing per se is becoming more and more the remit of a decreasing number of people, but most are here to discuss gaming with likeminded individuals.

Comment

boooooo

Lets keep it to importing

Comment

I'm quite new here and i'm here to discuss gaming with likeminded individuals. However all my PS2 and GC games are imported and therefore i like talking about these ones more than the turd* that you get on the shelves of your local HMV.

Long may import gaming rule !

* I realise this is a massive generalisation and that there are good games out there

Comment

Originally posted by Jushin-Thunder-Liger
                boooooo

Lets keep it to importing

The positive way of looking at it is domestically, things seem to be a little more in line with our NTSC counterparts, hell, Im even contemplating purchasing my first ever PAL console with the 360 because of the rosey situation. Anyways, I digress..

Comment

migrated in a while ago after yoshimax pointed me here during a boring day in work

works still boring so im still here

Comment

Don't worry, the board will come to a grinding halt under the strain of member 6000. Everything will crash and be reset back to zero forcing everyone to re-register

Comment

lol dont say that man - the site underwent at least three complete forum rebuilds during my time >_<

Comment

Nah, that'll be member 6666.

Comment

There may be a recruitment drive, but let's face it, out of the 6000 members we have, there's only about 100 which post on a regular, long-term basis. I'm all for encouraging more to do so though.

Comment

There may be a recruitment drive, but let's face it, out of the 6000 members we have, there's only about 100 which post on a regular, long-term basis. I'm all for encouraging more to do so though.
                            Actually, on a daily basis we are averaging close to a 1000 individual members visiting the forums (with double that number of guests) - the numbers are rising week by week, so it just goes to show that we are heading in the right direction.

Comment

Yeah, but I'm talking about those who post on a regular basis, which is still probably less than 5% of the overall membership (which isn't bad, as you're talking over 100 people).

Comment

Working...
                              X