Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamertag list and gamercard list

Hiya,

seeing as there is the gamercard list, is there any use still for the gamertag list i update? i personaly think the new gamercard list is much better, but if theres still a need for the list I update im more than happy to continue doing so, just seems silly having 2 lists which are almost identical (1 has piccy and 1 is just text)

regards
    jason

For the newbies amongst us, whats the difference between the tag and card? I add people according to the gamertag in the list, should I be looking at the gamercard one as well?

Comment

fraggie - the text version is better for anyone just wanting to look at the list quickly, the cards can take ages to refresh fully

so if you could keep the tag thread updated I will keep the cards on upto date

cheers for all your hard work in that thread

john

Comment

john, no worrys, as i said its not a problem for me to keep doing it, just wanted to make sure it was still something you all wanted.

marcus, the gamercard is brilliant, it shows so much more info than just the gamertag list, take JohnB's for example

click different sections and you can see his acheivments, what games he plays, so you can easily add people to your friends list that play the same games as you do

all i need is a bloody 360

edit some1 with some know how edit my link to show johnb's card :P
        Last edited by fragmast3r; 08-12-2005, 20:16.

Comment

Gamercards will only work in the forum that I have put the gamercard threads in - they are html, and we have disabled people posting html throughout the forum except for that one forum

sorry for the inconvenience

Comment

lol, ive been editing for 10 minutes trying everyway, thought i was being a donk (makes sense now)

Comment

na - its just something we disable for moderating reasons

its actually easier to use this code than trying to link it with img tags

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/JohnBeaulieu.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>

just alter the name before .card with the gamertag, if there are spaces in the gamertag use %20 for each space

Comment

Prolly not the place to ask but can I have my own pic as a gamercard, if so how?

Comment

MS have said they won't allow it as they don't want people putting anything on there that they shouldn't

Comment

Working...
                  X