Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing the launch forum

Hi All

this forum will be closed later tonight and all the threads moved to their respective forums.

Thank you all for participating in this launch forum, all your input has made the Xbox 360 launch an exciting period.

Thanks once again
    Last edited by John Beaulieu; 13-12-2005, 19:08.

Can I just say what a good idea the Launch forum was. I have really enjoyed reading the posts. It really added to the whole 360 launch experience.
    Cheers

Comment

I've enjoyed reading all your stuff even though I haven't got one. Great to see the buzz.

Comment

I loved the forum, spent most of my browsing time there. The launch was so much more fun being able to converse with other people about the machine and their experiences, from the initial preorder worries and mad panics, to our mad rants when our machines arrived on our doorsteps, to what we thought of the ending to Kameo... quite a jouney, as I see it.

Comment

Good idea that forum was, worth doing on such a big launch.

Comment

i don't have a 360 and have no plans to buy one, but even i found the 360 launch forum an excellent read. thanks

Comment

I will link the important threads from the launch forum into the first post of this thread.

Comment

Really liked it, thought it could have been kept open another week or so though.

Comment

The launch forum was a great idea - it was a little hub of excitement that could so easily have been dissipated if the threads were mingled in existing forums. It was great fun to share in everyone's experiences; who got one, who didn't, who queued for 17 hours, who sold children to finance one & so on.

It also meant that other game releases/issues didn't disappear off of front pages within minutes.

Good stuff - looking forward to the PS3 & Revolution ones

Comment

Really enjoyed the launch forum and the excitement surrounding it. I miss it already

Cant wait for the PS3 launch forum tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                      The launch forum was a great idea - it was a little hub of excitement that could so easily have been dissipated if the threads were mingled in existing forums. It was great fun to share in everyone's experiences; who got one, who didn't, who queued for 17 hours, who sold children to finance one & so on.

It also meant that other game releases/issues didn't disappear off of front pages within minutes.

Good stuff - looking forward to the PS3 & Revolution ones

indeed it was a great idea, i am also missing it - it was my first stop each day, nice and neat with all the 360 threads in one place, a good sense of community. Unfortunately now its all mixed in with the rest of news/gaming that mini community will tend to whittle and die off - camps can we have it back plz

Comment

I have to say it, it was a great place as well. Had been more or less living there
                        trying to scope out news of where I may grab a machine. A big Thanks to all that posted in it.

Comment

Working...
                        X