No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, getting nailed with a throw during a failed counter is costly and it is what got me caned last night in our games, you forget the strength of a good throw with all the flying limbs going on

Comment

Just got my 360 this morning, all signed up to live now and got doa4 with it so I'll be about tonight. Can't wait to play this online didn't have live on xbox so this is all new to me, I'll be sending friend requests haphazzard style so..... see you online!

Comment

Unintstalled FFXI = will be online more.

Comment

sorry for not accepting the game invite earlier Yoshi, but I was on a quest to unlock all the costumes

Comment

did anyone else experience brutal lag on this today? all the lobby connection's were red

the other day there was no real problems, but now even the english rooms on mine were red (1 bar/3)

hope its not a connection problem my end, but experienced by others too. can't see what the problem is anyway

Comment

I've only ever had laggy matches when I've not been playing with Mardigan, Yoshimax, Mike, Spatial, PerfectSmith etc...

(By that, I mean I've never had a non-laggy match when I've not been playing with the above lot. I don't by any means mean that I've never had a laggy match playing with them. )

Comment

Yup, nothing but lag for me too.

Comment

I actually managed to win a match yesterday, and as soon as I did it started lagging. It was so bad at one point I thought the game had actually crashed and frozen!

On a different note, is anybody playing this in HD? I have a weird problem where a single purple line will appear at the bottom of the screen with this game. Then it won't vanish, even if I turn off the console and turn it on again! I can only get rid of it by switching out of 720P and then back to 720P again.

This line only shows up in 720P, and only when I've play DOA4. It's not a big problem, just a bit irritating

PS - Will be online at lunch today (12-1PM) for a few games
                  Last edited by EJG1980; 23-01-2006, 08:36.

Comment

^^ HumanEnergy - that's because you became the host Your connection must stink matey !!!

Word to the wise - I was getting quite cocky on Saturday after 7 or 8 wins then got a doing from an E- ranker - not a whitewash but he beat me 3-2 and it cost me in the region of 900 grade points thereby negating my hard work beforehand. I nearly smashed my ****ing whole flat up. Girlfriend looked scared at one point

Comment

I've won on odd occasions before (eeking ever closer to the magical 10 wins) and it's never slowed my connection down before when I've hosted a game. We've got a pretty fast Blueyonder broadband connection too. Personally, I just lay any blame for laggy games at the feet of the Americans

Comment

Only on the windup buddy don't worry - But when you win a match you then become the host so it does put a bit more strain on your connection methinks !!

I tend to avoid the yanks on this one though handing a 12 year old his ass the other day as Spartan was incredibly fun listening to him squeak "no, no" as his life bar dwindled closer to KO

And hammered some Italians on Saturday too - they didn't like that !!

Comment

Doubled Up - Sorry !
                          Last edited by Yoshimax; 24-01-2006, 11:21.

Comment

If I have more than 3 people in a lobby while I am hosting the game goes laggy, other than that it is perfect so if I set up a game I limit it to 3 folk so no matter who is in charge I always get a smooth game.

Didnt get on much over weekend, but expect to be on for a bit tonight and most of tomorrow evening. Only one week till I pick up the stick hopefully, cant wait to get it hooked up for this and some other fighters I am going to get in about!!

Comment

Knowing my luck I'd lose to the 12 year old Americans and have to sit there and listen to them tell me how the yanks won the war for the Britishians I should be on a bit this evening, depends on what football is on!

Comment

just got this game and it is superb, but friggin hard! If anyone wants a game, and an easy win, just add me, i'm on quite a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X