No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good games Yoshi and Godzooki. Look forward to playing again.

Comment

Yep.

Fully booted with Stick & Game - Christ it's good I expected nominal change from Ultimate but it's much more like a boosted 3.

Highlights yesterday :

Fighting in the street with Soi (several times) whilst being juggled by traffic.
      Watching the apples roll down the street after smashing the crates
      Getting outdoors on that Ninja HQ level.

Now I know how it's done the story mode is due a battering this avo. Are we sure Helena has to complete it ? I ask because I unlocked Ein yesterday but noticed he can't be selected for story mode !

Love it - How many quality titles do we have on 360 already - it's scary stuff.

Comment

Yep, Helena's the key to the ending. They've been quite lazy with story mode and not included anything for the unlockable charcters except Helena

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
          Yep.

Fully booted with Stick & Game - Christ it's good I expected nominal change from Ultimate but it's much more like a boosted 3.

I got smacked up like a bitch playing you guys yesterday. Just so you know, having the stick is the only reason you and Soi were handing out the beatings.

Anyhoo I phoned CA games today and ordered the last stick in stock. Come tuesday i should hopefully be able to land a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
            Good games Yoshi and Godzooki. Look forward to playing again.
            Ive only unlocked 1 achievment for the game so far. For 5 straight defeats.

Comment

I ordered the game tonight, will hopefully have it during the week.

PeteJ is my tag, look forward to getting destroyed by you lot! I have not ordered the stick yet, but probably will for XBL Arcade titles.

Comment

I have Spartan-458 unlocked having hoovered this game for hours & hours yesterday. An exhausting run it was but worth it. I hate that green end bitch but the

PPP and KKK

tactic worked reasonably well with a few other appropriate moves thrown in for good measure.

Going back from stick to pad afterwards was quite unsettling

We need loads of players so we can have a fight night - the lobby thing is so well done now - tournaments & all sorts a-la DOA:U.

Soi - 18 matches - 10 to you 8 to me so far I think - I want more. 8)

It's amazing - tracks everybody you've played and the wins/losses/% etc - all there for review.
                Last edited by Yoshimax; 09-01-2006, 13:35.

Comment

Got this today my GT is "The KingSlayer" im up for some online games.

Comment

Bloody hell, the lag on this tonight was truly awful.

Out of an hour I only got to play two games. The rest of the time was full of system freezes, refreezes, and reboots and lock ups (I wouldn't mind but I couldn't even get a good view of teh boobies when it froze)

Sorry to Keith, Marcus, Soi and anyone else for a bit of a shambles there. If anything the lag on this game is certainly getting worse. I swear it was nowhere near this bad when I got the game last week - unless they sort this out it's going to be totally useless on line
                    Last edited by Spatial; 09-01-2006, 22:26.

Comment

I am prepared to be a punch bag for any intrested. Just send me a request - Mik3F

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                        Bloody hell, the lag on this tonight was truly awful.

Out of an hour I only got to play two games. The rest of the time was full of system freezes, refreezes, and reboots and lock ups (I wouldn't mind but I couldn't even get a good view of teh boobies when it froze)

Sorry to Keith, Marcus, Soi and anyone else for a bit of a shambles there. If anything the lag on this game is certainly getting worse. I swear it was nowhere near this bad when I got the game last week - unless they sort this out it's going to be totally useless on line
                        It got a bit better later on, and a couple of matches were absolutely spot-on too, but when it was lagging it was awful!

Still, there were quite a few good matches in there. Again, I apologise for only being able to pull off about three moves.

Comment

I crashed a few times (well, froze) when trying to start a game, and accepting an invite. I hope these issues sort themselves out over time, as it looks like it would be pretty good online.

Comment

Yeah, seems it could be brilliant online if it ran smoothly. The lobby is fantastic too...I love my little piggy.

Comment

Had some great games last night with Yoshimax, Soi, PerfectSmith, KeithFistman, Moodmon and a few other lads. Apologies for the awful lag when I was hosting a few of the matches... dont know what was wrong as I went back on later and it worked perfect when I was hosting, Yoshi will testify to this as we had some absolutely fantastic battles.

Only had this one evening and already I can see it taking over my free time Hyabusa is getting whored tonight along with Hayate and the bird with the white Hair (cant remember her name) they look really good.

3 times that **** Yoshi ****ed me over for my 5 win streak last night on the 5th fight... I will have my revenge

When you get good games there really is few thigns better than this. Me and Yoshi finished the night with fighting it out with each other and couple random brits who popped in, some superb battles and cant wait to get this on again. Best bit was Yoshi getting his B+ then having it stripped immediately by the the next opponent hehehe.

Oh and the lad who came in and was quickly sussed as a button basher was brilliant. Once we sussed out what he was doing he was easy to pick off and he was not happy... twice he shouted things in the mic like "Ya dirty jock bastard" hahahaha... then he got pummelled

Must have been on for about 4 hours straight last night and loved every second, more tonight for anyone who is about, I cant wait!!

Comment

I'll definitely be about tonight, hopefully the lag won't be so bad.

I was reading on a couple of other forums that the lag was just as bad for everyone yesterday evening, so hopefully it was just a problem that's looking to be fixed.

Oh, and best bit of last night? Mardigan's constant shouting of "ye wee prick!"

Comment

Working...
                                X