No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in, just give me some time to unlock the shiny Zack teletubby costume

Comment

Originally posted by Keith

Oh, and best bit of last night? Mardigan's constant shouting of "ye wee prick!"
      In the friendliest possible manner of course

Hopefully it run a bit better tonight when I am hosting as it seemed to straighten itself out later on, temperamental bastard, so it is!!

The stat tracking stuff in survival and time attack is great aswell. I was playing it while connected to live and it immediately uploads my score to a league table, brilliant. Sadly I wasn'y even in the top 10,000 but that will come with time. Could only manage 9 wins in Survival mode before I got my skull caved in.

Absolutely love the variety in the levels aswell. The one with the spinning wall you can hit each other through is great. Had a great fight with Yoshi with me kicking him through it, door spins, then him putting me back through it, door spins, then me finishing him off by putting back through it, door spins

Its just a lush, fun game to play and in about 2 weeks time there are gonna be some boys playing this with skills that are scary!!

Comment

Aye, will be about later to be schooled. Feed free to add me.

GT - Bleeders

Comment

Can we arrange an evening where we can try to get a massive load of us together ? Really fancy trying to get 10+ in a lobby for a tournament !!!

Comment

Sounds good! I'm free every evening this week and next, as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Yep im up for that, the stick should have been delivered this morning and im finnishing early to practice my skills as ive still not won a fight on live yet!

Comment

I am finding the pad pretty useful but know that for true ability the stick will need to be purchased, plus it looks so nice
                Last edited by Mardigan8; 10-01-2006, 11:33.

Comment

I'm waiting on the arrival of my stick, should be here before the end of the week with any luck.

Comment

Stop it, all of you...I want the stick too but can't really justify it...

...also, I really don't like arcade sticks!

Comment

I MUST have arcade sticks for ALL my fighters.

DOA is the only exception to this rule - I prefer the pad. I won't be buying the stick yet although I deff will for SF2.

Comment

I'm sure that if I bought one and practiced with it, I'd get on with it...but that leaves me needing/wanting to buy arcade sticks along with fighting games. Sticks aren't cheap! But I can see me buying one soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                          Can we arrange an evening where we can try to get a massive load of us together ? Really fancy trying to get 10+ in a lobby for a tournament !!!
                          What? last nights lag fest not good enough for you

Tecmo better hurry up with that lag emulator for the sparring mode......

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                            I crashed a few times (well, froze) when trying to start a game, and accepting an invite. I hope these issues sort themselves out over time, as it looks like it would be pretty good online.
                            Seems to be a standard issue with Xbox Live 360. I get quite a few crashses from the Live screen (friends etc).

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                              Seems to be a standard issue with Xbox Live 360. I get quite a few crashses from the Live screen (friends etc).
                              I've heard this before - has only happened to me twice both times with PGR3 - other than that no problems.

Re : last nights lag I'm pretty sure there was a good reason for it - It was always when M8 was hosting it seemed to rear but we played a couple again before I signed off and it was all but gone - strange.

I deffo think it's a game that demands a rock-steady net connection (as it should) and if yours is poo-poo it will be highlighted (if you win a match )

I'm thinking if we go into tournaments then, contrary to winner-stays, the lag should be less of an issue.

Plus I want to see what happens when we fill a room to the seams

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                I've heard this before - has only happened to me twice both times with PGR3 - other than that no problems.

Re : last nights lag I'm pretty sure there was a good reason for it - It was always when M8 was hosting it seemed to rear but we played a couple again before I signed off and it was all but gone - strange.

I deffo think it's a game that demands a rock-steady net connection (as it should) and if yours is poo-poo it will be highlighted (if you win a match )

I'm thinking if we go into tournaments then, contrary to winner-stays, the lag should be less of an issue.

Plus I want to see what happens when we fill a room to the seams
                                One of the unlockables in the game should be a Bouncer that you can buy for your lobby who "screens" the players before they gain entry...

Bouncer - "Where you from Bawbag?"
                                Player - "US of A home booooooyyyyyyy!!"
                                Bouncer - "Not tonight son, **** off!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X