X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicolajennifer
    Bring it bignige anytime

I need to get rid of this F rating some time
    Not fighting me you won't! Is there a rating that comes after "F"? If so that's where you're heading!
    You need to fight someone who's rubbish, Gerry helmet maybe?!! Or you could just cane DCMK again....!

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
      lol, didn't know that.. what out for that next time. swore a wee bit after 'that fight' mind
      I can imagine! I thought you might do the honourable thing and impale yourself on your 360 controller - after bringing disgrace on yourself!!

Comment

Well if your not up for it bignige

I think F is as low as I can go, but if you think you can take me lower, bring it on!

Comment

Not fighting me you won't! Is there a rating that comes after "F"? If so that's where you're heading!
          lol like the spirit..but i must see the day where you live to regret that everyone has there moment.

You need to fight someone who's rubbish, Gerry helmet maybe?!! Or you could just cane DCMK again....!
          lol cane? it was down to the wire, admirably i went down with some flair and grace and msg saying nice one, unlike this shouting im hearing about now..nicolaJ please do us all a favour and beat this chump.

Comment

.F.

Comment

how I see it, you all were just lucky I didn't join in yesterday... I would have beaten the crap out of ya all...

bring on those precious points !!

Comment

*ahem* get ready!

Comment

Yus - Let's do it man be online soon !!!

Comment

I'm getting on in a min. Prepare to die dogs!

Comment

Beeyatches. She's getting kicked off the TV - I'll be on in 10 !

I'll so get it for not playing BF !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                        Beeyatches. She's getting kicked off the TV - I'll be on in 10 !

I'll so get it for not playing BF !!!
                        Is that your non lcd telly aye ?

get it roooooon yyeeeeee

Comment

Oh dear,seemed i underestimated the power of alcohol.Went out for a quickie and ended up getting back a couple of hours ago

Promise,i'll be on later today as i'm free all day pretty much.

Comment

Tut, tut - Inebriated DOA play is what makes the man

I'm ****ed - seems my DOA4 disc has been accidentally switched at a night out I went to last Saturday and the grubby, finger print coated disc I now have causes DOA to crash out frequently (sounds stops & all sorts - very nasty)

Comment

the horror begins...... I'm switching from provider and the dumb asses made a mistake and now it seems that they have to announce me again for the connection.... which can take up to 6 - 8 weeks !!!!!!!! WWWHHHHOOAAAAAAAAAA stupid f#ckers !!! I can't live without an connection for 6 to 8 weeks !!

So for the coming 6 to 8 week I (probably) wont be able to join all the fighting, shooting and racing online !! ....... that sucks ...

**** thaforce, walking away now with a rope around his neck *****

Comment

any excuse a? to run away from the savage beatings that we hand you

Comment

Working...
                                X