User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 149 12311101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive 4

My stick arrived yesterday, and I should be picking my copy up later this afternoon. I've played a bit of DOA and DOA2, but not touched 3 or Ultimate.

Anyone with a copy want to arrange some games? If you see me online drop me an invite.

You're rubbing it in now !

Should be getting mine within the next couple of days - I'm not sure if you're still on my friends list ?? I'll check tonight and ping you an invite if not !

EDIT : I've got a feeling you are as I remember eyeing your Geometry Wars score
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 06-01-2006 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Memory Flash.

My GW score is around 400k I think -respectable but not challenging the best on my list.

Anyway, some games of DOA4 would be great. I tried the stick last night with Gauntlet and it is well made. I'm picking the game up from an indie that has reserved me a copy. With store credit it will come to ?16!

Quote Originally Posted by Soi
    My GW score is around 400k I think -respectable but not challenging the best on my list.

Anyway, some games of DOA4 would be great. I tried the stick last night with Gauntlet and it is well made. I'm picking the game up from an indie that has reserved me a copy. With store credit it will come to ?16!
    Hey fella, id give you a fight but i cant track down a copy. What place you getting yours from?

Soi I have a copy mate add me:

Gamer Tag: Shozuki Shin

Tigger: I got my copy from Game Focus in C. London (Goodge Street) expensive though.... (?59.99...)

Quote Originally Posted by Shozuki
    Tigger: I got my copy from Game Focus in C. London (Goodge Street) expensive though.... (?59.99...)

Don't **** with a Witch.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Keith Fistman PSN ID: KeithFistman
    Should have mine Monday (damn FedEx not delivering on Saturdays!) so I'll see you online then yeah? Excellent.

I got mine from Game Focus too, but with store credit it worked out a lot less. ?59 isn't too bad though -I remember when import shops (CEX -I'm looking at you) priced new import games at around ?80.

Anyway, back on topic I'll add you Shozuki later.

I had my first few games last night, after coming back from a friend's work leaving do. I managed to find a lobby full of other UK people with the game and the games worked well. I played 6, won 3 -which I was happy with considering I'm new to the series.

How is this new fangled lobby system ? Fun ? Does the screen in the lobby appear to update in realtime ? Can you hear the fighters or are they cut off from the rest of the lobby (as I'd hope) ?

Nope, you can hear everything all the time.

As far as I can tell you can mess around in the lobby but you have to leave it and get in the queue to join a fight (which means viewing the action in full screen). Leaving to go back to the lobby then looses you your place in the fighters queue