When you playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post

*Rubs DOA4 hori stick in pleasure*

Comment

Really enjoyed those games guys!!

Gotta make it a more regular affair

Comment

I don't know what happend but something is ****ed up with my connection, I can play everything online, but I couldn't join ya guys with DOA4 and I can play Forza2 online but I can't join a tournament in Forza2 ?! WTF ?!

it was your luck because I would have kicked your ugly faces all around the place !

OH YEAH!

Comment

Yeah, that's some nice work, boys!

ThaForce - I tried getting on at first and it told me "you do not reach the requirements to join this game". Thought it was all going to go pear-shaped.

After about 3 hours of gaming, I managed to go from a C rank to a C- and back to a C and get the 10-hours playing and 5-losses in a row achievements. *sigh*

I felt I was improving a little with far too many matches ending in a final round with me having more energy until the last SECOND! Gutted...

Nice bit of GoW afterwards, but I asked BigNige if he wanted to co-op for a bit afterwards to which he replied "bit pissed, gonna forza it". Very funny!
            I proceeded to play with an american kid who spent the whole time trying to backflip onto the scenery and seemed confused by the concept of time zones and it being well past the Chimp's bedtime!

Great fun last night. I've got 48 hrs of Live left... same again tonight?!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              "you do not reach the requirements to join this game".
              yeah, that's the exact message I got also, and I also got just plain and simple "you cannot join this game" but when I got this message I could still hear everybody from the game till I got back to the dashb.

Comment

We shoulda tried redoing the room and inviting in a different order !!!

Must've been a conflict (NAT?) between two of the peeps ?

Good games - was a bit blurrzd towards the end but what a game eh Was good to get it back on again.

Comment

Deffo up for more of this tonight chaps, bout 8ish?

Comment

missed this one last night.Joined about 11ish,but then nige and yoshi decided to bail out....probally bricking it tbh!

Tried to add you kirov,but your friends list is full.

Comment

I think we'd passed the point of even playing to an acceptable level via the medium of Stella at that point Akira ><

Some great games though - After about 2 fights I was wondering why I ever stopped playing it !

Random all the way !

Comment

8PM then lads?

Akira, ill delete someone for ya when I get on tonight and send ya a friends request.

We'll all try not to get too pissed tonight while we play I hope

There was nige and yoshi on the lager and me on the congiac

Poor quality chimp might have heard some strange things

Comment

No drinking for me tonight - Just pummelling

Comment

I'm resurrecting this thread. Having just bought a Hori VF5 stick (I know a few of you have too) I'm eager to test it out on an old fave. Who wants some?!!

Comment

i will give it a try lag permitting lol

Comment

You should get VF5 Nige, it is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X