halfacandan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

halfacandan

Great trader all round, polite pm's, tried his up most to make sure the deal went smoothly, the PS1 was packaged brilliantly, the product was mint and all round great trade.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this guy to anyone!

I purchased a xbox 360 from halfacandan, arrived quickly and just as described, highly recommended - many thanks!

Comment

Very good trader, items were recieved as described and well packaged..

They were N64 games so this was important!!

Many Thanks,

Aaron

Comment

Dan bought a couple of Gamecube games from me, instant payment, would deal with again, cheers mate

Comment

Did a deal with Dan involving a few swaps and a bit of cash. Was a pleasure doing business with you mate, look forward to doing it again sometime!. 10 out of 10.

Comment

For anyone who's interested...

Comment

took a freebie item from him

and he sent me 3 games

nice guy - cheers pal

Comment

Traded his master system with me. It arrived quick and very well packed. Very pleased

Comment

bought contact and cooking mama from me. prompt payment and excellent comms. great guy.

Comment

Had couple DVD's off of me, was quite understanding when I had made a bit of a cock-up with one of the films being R1 and not R2 as stated, great trader, no probs what-so-ever.

Comment

Bought a GBA game from him, arrived as described and well packaged. Top seller

Comment

Top man! Sold me some GBA games in good condition. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X