Gig Going Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gareth C
    Got tickets for Primal Scream, The Magic Numbers and top of the list...The New York Dolls...can't wait.
    You jammy git. Where's that at then?

Comment

Magic Numbers were quite good live, nice wee intimate gig I went to before.

And Primal Scream just reek of awsomeness.

I got tickets for Guillemots on 24th October and Zero 7 on 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Emir
        You jammy git. Where's that at then?
        All seperate gigs...

Magic numbers. Apollo Hammersmith, Saturday 18/11/2006

New York Dolls. The Forum, Sunday 22/10/2006

Primal Scream. Can't remember details as someone else got tickets for me, sometime in November though.

Comment

The Cult - 20th September - Manchester Apollo - Standing

My last gig ever.

It's been a good 12months for gigs. NIN x2, Joe Satriani x3 (Reno, Manchester, Amsterdam), Kula Shaker x3, Wishbone Ash, Thin Lizzy x2 (original line-up, Dublin + Sykes/Gorham sesh Manchester), JW's War of the Worlds, the list goes on.....

Can't complain really.
          Last edited by dataDave; 26-08-2006, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
            Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds was OK at the MEN this Sunday.

Don't think I can be arsed with going to China to see it in 2007 now though.
            Scratch that.

Comment

I saw Goldfrapp at the Eden Sessions on friday, and they were astonishing. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. And just about to depart for Amsterdam, where I'll be witnessing the last date on Radiohead's 2006 tour

Yum!

Comment

The Cult tonight. Excellent.

Comment

Going to see Tool in November, up at Wemberlee. Cannot wait - love a bit of Tool (ooer)

Comment

Same here Seany, still waiting for my tickets to come through mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                      Same here Seany, still waiting for my tickets to come through mind.
                      Cool - still haven't paid for mine yet LOL owe my mate ?33.

Let me know the date you are going, then perhaps nearer the time if you fancy it could always meet up for a beer or something on the day.

Comment

Oct 14th - Raconteurs
                        Oct 24th - Guillemots
                        Oct 26th - Zero 7 (Third attempt at seeing them this year, if something happens to stop me seeing them this time I will go on a GTA killing spree )

Comment

The Cult - 20th September - Manchester Apollo - Standing

My last gig ever.

It's been a good 12months for gigs. NIN x2, Joe Satriani x3 (Reno, Manchester, Amsterdam), Kula Shaker x3, Wishbone Ash, Thin Lizzy x2 (original line-up, Dublin + Sykes/Gorham sesh Manchester), JW's War of the Worlds, the list goes on.....

Can't complain really.
                          How comes last gig ever? That can't be right?!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                            How comes last gig ever? That can't be right?!
                            Think he means before he ups & offs to China !!

That'll be a ****ing belter though - what a way to go out !

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                              That'll be a ****ing belter though - what a way to go out !
                              It was indeed. It was so good that Kings Vengeance fainted (give him some **** when he comes online )

I might be going to see them again in Leeds on Saturday. If a gig is astounding I try and capture another show while I can.

Comment

It was indeed. It was so good that Kings Vengeance fainted (give him some **** when he comes online )

I might be going to see them again in Leeds on Saturday. If a gig is astounding I try and capture another show while I can.
                                That don't explain why you went to see Kula Shaker 3 time though!

Comment

Working...
                                X